bihar ration card 2022 apply online – Candidates can apply online for Bihar Ration Card, download list and check ration card status. If you want to apply online for making Bihar ration card, then you should read this article completely because in this article we have given complete information about how the citizens of Bihar are. bihar ration card online application Can do
Apart from this, if you want to get all the updates related to Bihar State Jobs, Admit Card, Result, Admission, Scholarship and Scheme, then you can visit this website regularly.
latest update , bihar ration card 2022 Online application start now. Candidates can get the application link given below in the important link section.
Bihar Ration Card 2022 Apply Online – Bihar Ration Card Apply Online
|Article||bihar ration card 2022|
|authority||Department of Food and Consumer Protection|
|State||A state in Eastern India|
|How to Apply||online offline|
bihar ration card online application
Everything is happening online these days, whether it is filling the form to get a job or opening a new account in the bank, everything can be done online, and in today’s time we need it for preparing any kind of documents. There is no visit the government office, so Bihar government has issued a link on the online portal to make ration card.
So if you want to apply online for ration card sitting at home then read this article carefully so that you can get all the information.
bihar ration card 2022 latest news
New ration cards are being made in the state and online applications are being taken for this, apart from this, the Bihar government has made arrangements to make ration cards within 30 days. You can apply online for ration card from
types of ration card
There are mainly four types of ration cards-
- bpl ration card – This ration card is given to those people who come under the poverty line.
- apl ration card – APL ration is given to those who come above the poverty line
- Antyodaya Anna Yojana (AAY Card) Under this scheme, a yellow color ration card is given to the person and this ration card is given only to those people who are very poor.
- Annapurna Ration Card : This ration card is given only to those people who have reached old age and get old age pension.
Benefits of Bihar Ration Card 2022
- Ration card can be used as identity card for various government jobs
- Ration card is also needed to get voter ID and driving license.
- People of Bihar can get food items like wheat, rice, kerosene, sugar etc. at cheap rates through ration card.
- Those who want to take electricity connection can do so through ration card
- Ration card can be used for many government jobs
Required documents and eligibility for making Bihar ration card
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Bihar
- Aadhar card
- Correspondence Address
- income certificate
- mobile number
- passport size photograph
how to apply online for bihar ration card
If you want to make Bihar Ration Card and want to apply online to make it then you can also follow the steps given below –
- First of all go to the official website of Food and Consumer Protection Department – epds.bihar.gov.in
- Now click on the option “Apply for Online RC” on the homepage
- After this “To Register CIClick on “ick here” option
- apply nowIAfter Entering Cantt Name, Email Id, Mobile Number and Captcha Click on “Get OTP” Option
- Now after entering the OTP, click on the option of “Validate OTP”.
- After this you have to enter Aadhar number, select district and pincode, create password and click on register button.
- After click on register button you will see login id which you can write
- Now you have to go back to login option and login with login id and password
- After logging in, the application form will open in front of you where you have to fill all the details correctly and submit the required documents.
- After filling the application form properly, take a print out of the application form and keep it
Note – Before Apply Online for Bihar Ration Card Must Read User Manual Link of User Manual You Will Find Below
how to add name in bihar ration card
If you want to add name in Bihar ration card then this work is not done online at present but you can contact to RTPS counter of your block to add name in ration card and also bring required documents like – residence proof Letter, Caste certificate, Income certificate, Aadhar card of all the persons adding name, Ration card issued earlier and photo of all the persons in the group etc.
If you are still facing any problem in applying for ration card online then you must watch the video given below which explains the complete process to apply –
Process to apply online for ration card
Follow the simple six steps to apply for new ration card application –
Step 1: Registration Process ,
- Applicant will enter his/her name and mobile number in both English and Hindi and then Get OTP. click on
- After clicking on “Get OTP”, an SMS will be sent by the application to the mobile number given to the applicant, they will enter the OTP received on their next screen.
- After validating your OTP, a new screen will appear on the portal where applicant will enter Aadhaar Number, your District of Bihar, Pin Code, Password, Confirm Password and select Captcha and then click on Register.
- After clicking on the Register button, the applicant will get the login ID through which they can login to the portal and fill the application. Applicant will also get their login ID on their given registered mobile number.
Step 2: Login Form
- After registration, login to the portal using applicant login id and password.
- After login by the applicant, the Dashboard screen will open. Through this dashboard screen, user can read the mentioned instruction carefully. A menu will also appear at the top of the screen where the user can see the New Apply option. Here user will select one time option that either this application is for rural area or urban area.
Step 3: Application Form ,
- After selection from the menu, applicant information form will be opened where applicant will fill his/her details as per required application form.
Step 4: Applicant Member Form ,
- After submitting the applicant’s information, a new screen will be displayed on the portal. By this screen user can add ration card members by using valid aadhar number, name should also match with aadhar card and required information.
- Now, after the completion of adding members for the same applicant, a link button “Upload Document” will appear on the same screen. With the help of this link the applicant will proceed for the next stage of document uploading. As a member is added, it will continue to be displayed in the table below. The applicant will be able to update or delete the given details through the edit and delete buttons shown in this table.
- On clicking edit the details given by the member will be filled in the screen. On the same foot the applicant was also shown the Update button with the help of which he would be able to update the details change.
- After clicking on Update Member button screen shown below.
Step 5: Upload applicant document form ,
- After adding members of the same application. Applicant will go for document upload. Please read the instructions carefully before uploading the documents on this page. Here two upload controls will be displayed, one for family photo upload and another for document upload.
- In this application, the applicant has to scan and upload the documents of all the applicant and member and mix them together. All the documents should be self attested by the applicant and the members and it should also be checked which document you are giving on your behalf.
- When the document will be uploaded successfully, after that “Final Submission” link will appear on the right side of the upload button, through which you can proceed for the final submission.
Step 6: Application Final Submission Form ,
- Final submission will be the last step by the applicant in which the applicant will view the submitted information.
- The next step by the applicant is to fill the attachment either in Yes or No and finally submit the documents. You have to check the mentioned declaration before final submission.
- Before the final submission, the application will also confirm whether they want to make the final submission or not.
I hope this article will help you and you will be able to apply for ration card online very easily, if you have any query please comment below, below is the comment box by which you can send us a message. contact page you can also contact
All admission, result and job information released in Bihar will be provided on this website, so we googled to come to this website. biharjobportal.com type
Frequently Asked Questions Bihar Ration Card 2022 Apply Online
Online application for Bihar Ration Card can be done from the official website of EPDS, the direct link to apply is also given in this article.
Online application for Bihar ration card has started from 24 January
Bihar residents can apply online for ration card
To apply online for ration card applicants can visit the official website – epds.bihar.gov.in