Post Name: Fitter: BHC Software Programmer (Developer/Coders) & Date Entry Operator Vacancy at 76 Posts.
brief information: Bombay High Court issued latest notification for Bombay High Court Recruitment of 2022 Software Programmer (Developer/ Coders) and Date Entry Operator (DEO) in Bombay High Court Vacancy in Bench at Aurangabad and Nagpur Feather 76 posts In Bombay High Court Jobs. Those candidates who are interested in Bombay High Court Driver Recruitment 2022 apply online through the official website of Bombay High Court Jobs at bombayhigh.courtrecruitment.com. From 23 September 2022 to 12 October 2022.
Bombay High Court Jobs Notification 2022 – Apply Online Software Programmer, DEO 76 Posts
Those Candidates Are Interested in the Following Bombay High Court Vacancy 2022 in Bombay High Court DEO Recruitment 2022 and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria. Bombay High Court DEO Notification 2022 before Bombay High Court DEO Apply Online 2022, Below is the brief description of Bombay High Court Jobs 2022 Official Notification. Other details of Bombay High Court Jobs 2022 like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply are given below.
Bombay High Court Recruitment 2022
Bombay High Court DEO Notification Details
- Fact Admission Operator: Candidates should possess Graduation from any recognized University in any Faculty (Preference will be given to the candidate having Degree in Computer Science).
- Candidates must have passed Government Commercial Certificate Examination or equivalent examination
For English Typing Speed Test of 40 words per minute conducted by Bureau of Government Examination, Maharashtra State or ITI.
- Candidates should have computer certificate regarding proficiency in operation of word processors in Windows and Linux apart from MS Office, MS Word, WordStar 7 and Open Office.org. Obtained from any of the following institutions:
- (a) a University established under the Maharashtra Universities Act, 1994.
- (b) Goa/ Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education.
- (c) NIC
- (d) DOEACC
- (e) Aptech
- (f) NIIT
- (g) C-DAC
- (h) DataPro
- (i) SSI
- (j) Boston
- (k) CEDIT
- (l) MS-CIT or any other equivalent.
- Candidates should have sufficient knowledge to speak, read, write and translate Marathi and Hindi language.
- Software Programmers (Developers/Coders): Candidates should have a university degree in computer.
Science / Application / Computer Management or equivalent degree with 1 year actual experience
- Candidates should have experience of Linux / Unix operating.
- System, Object Oriented Programming, popular RDBMS.
- Preference will be given to programmers.
- to be exposed to web-enabled applications using
- PHP/Perl/Python/CSS/Java/Angular/Jquery/Nodejs/React and/or Frameworks like Codeigniter/Laravel/Drupal and/or RDBMS like MySQL/PostgreSQL or NoSQL etc, API development, Core networking or Server administration.
- Starting date for submission of online application: 23 September 2022.
- Last date for submission of online application: 12 October 2022.
- Pay Scale for Software Programmer (Developer/Coders) Rupee. 40894/-.
- Data Entry Operator Pay Scale Rupee. 31064/-.
- minimum age: 21 years.
- Maximum Age: 38 years.
- educational qualification.
- Experience and/or Practical Examination.
- Interview etc.
how to apply
- Mode of Application: Through online.
- Job Location: Bombay High Court.
Bombay High Court Recruitment Notification Vacancy Details Total: 76 positions
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.