Post Name: Fitter: Medical Executive (Medical Specialist, Medical Officer) Vacancy 55 Posts.
brief information: Coal India Limited has released latest notification For Coal India Limited Recruitment of 2022 Medical Executive (Medical Specialist, Medical Officer) Vacancies Feather 55 positions, Those candidates who are interested in CIL Recruitment 2022 they can apply online application form through official website CIL Jobs coalindia.in From 23 September 2022 to 22 October 2022.
CIL Jobs Notification 2022 – Application Form Medical Executive 55 Posts
Those Candidates Are Interested in the Following CIL Vacancy 2022 in Coal India Limited Recruitment 2022 and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Read CIL Notification before CIL Medical Executive Application Form 2022. Below is the brief description of CIL Recruitment official notification of CIL Jobs 2022. Other details of CIL Medical Executive Notification 2022 like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply.
Coal India Limited Recruitment 2022
CIL Medical Executive Notification Details
- Candidates must have MBBS, PG Degree, Diploma, or equivalent from a recognized Board/University/Institute.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 23 September 2022.
- Last Date to Apply Online: 22 October 2022.
- No application fee is required.
- Medical Specialist (E4) Pay Scale for Sr. Rupee. 70000/- to 200000/-.
- Medical Specialist (E3) for Sr., Sr. Medical Officer (E3), Senior Medical Officer (Dental) (E-3) Pay Scale Rupee. 60000/- to 180000/- Rs.
- minimum age: 35 years.
- Maximum Age: 42 years.
- personal interview.
- document verification.
- medical examination.
how to apply
- Mode of Application: Through offline.
- Postal address: General Manager (Personnel/Recruitment), Recruitment Department, Central Coalfields Limited, Room No. 303, 2nd Floor, Damodar Building, Darbhanga House, Ranchi-834001 by Speed Post.
- Job Location: All-India.
Coal India Limited Recruitment Notification Vacancy Details Total: 55 positions
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online