Delhi Police HC Ministerial Admit Card 2022Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the application status and admit card for Delhi Police Head Constable (HC) Ministerial Recruitment 2022. SSC is going to conduct the Delhi Police Head Constable Ministerial Written Exam from October 10, 2022. October 20, 2022, in Computer Based Test (CBT) mode. Region wise application status and admit cards are released by SSC regional websites. All the details related to Delhi Police Head Constable Admit Card 2022 are given below.
Delhi Police Head Constable (HC) Ministerial Admit Card 2022 & Application Status
|recruitment organization||Delhi Police|
|post name||Head Constable (Ministerial)|
|Salary / Pay Scale||Rupee. 25500- 81100/- (Level-4)|
|grade||Delhi Police HC Ministerial Admit Card 2022|
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the exam date for Delhi Police Head Constable Ministerial written exam which will be conducted from 10-20 October 2022 in CBT mode at various exam centers across the country. Region wise application status and admit card are issued by SSC.
|apply start||17 May 2022|
|Last date to apply||16 June 2022|
|Delhi Police HC Ministerial Admit Card Date||four days before the exam date|
|exam date||10-20 October 2022|
Delhi Police HC Ministerial Selection Process
The selection process for Delhi Police Head Constable Ministerial consists of various stages including Online Written Test, Physical Endurance & Measurement Test, Typing Test, Computer Formatting Test, Document Verification and Medical Examination. selection process of Delhi Police HC Ministerial Recruitment 2022 The following steps are involved:
- Written Test (CBT Mode)- 100 marks
- Physical Endurance and Measurement Test (PE & MT)- Qualification
- Typing Test (English- 30 wpm or Hindi- 25 wpm)- 25 marks
- Computer (Formatting) Test- Qualification
- document verification
- medical examination
Delhi Police HC Ministerial 2022 Exam Pattern
The written exam of Delhi Police Head Constable Ministerial consists of various subjects including General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude, General Intelligence, English Language and Computer Knowledge. The subject wise distribution of questions and marks is given in the table below. The total time duration of the exam is 90 minutes. One mark will be awarded for each correct answer and 0.5 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer. Delhi Police Head Constable Ministerial written exam will be conducted in Computer Based Test (CBT) mode at various exam centers across the country.
How to Download Delhi Police HC Ministerial Admit Card 2022
SSC firstly released the Delhi Police Head Constable (HC) Ministerial Application Status on their regional websites. Candidates whose application form is accepted provisionally can download their written exam call letter / admit card for Delhi Police HC Recruitment 2022. Generally, the regional websites release the application status 10-30 days before the commencement of the written test. For the ease of the candidates, we keep visiting the official website of all the regions and update here immediately when the application status, or admit card link is released by any region of SSC. Candidates can follow these steps to download their Delhi Police Head Constable Ministerial Admit Card:
- Click on the regional website link given below for which a candidate has applied
- Login with candidate’s credentials like registration number, and date of birth
- Candidates can download their admit card only when their application form is accepted by SSC
- Check the status of the application form, and whether the application is provisionally accepted or not.
- If the application form is accepted, the exact date and city of the exam will be displayed along with the status of the application form
- Candidates can download their Delhi Police Head Constable Ministerial Admit Card four days before the exam date for that particular candidate.
questions to ask
How to Download Delhi Police HC Ministerial Admit Card 2022?
Download Delhi Police HC Ministerial Admit Card 2022 from regional websites of SSC, links given in this article.