LRC Bihar Recruitment 2022 Notification | Department of Revenue and Land Reforms, Bihar, invites online applications from eligible candidates. It is going to fill 2506 vacancies in Bihar state. applicants who are seeking Bihar Govt Jobs You can take advantage of this opportunity. It has issued a new employment notification [Advt No 01/2022 to 04/2022] Feather 21 September 2022 For Bihar LRC New Vacancy 2022. As per the Bihar LRC notification, these 2506 Vacancies has been allotted for AMIN, Clerk, Kanungo & Assistant Settlement Officer Posts. Eligible applicants for this recruitment can apply from here 27 September 2022, Last date for submission of online application is21 October 2022.
LRC Bihar Recruitment 2022 | 2506 AMIN, Clerk & Other Posts
Candidates will be selected on the basis of test and interview for Revenue and Land Reforms Department, Bihar, and successful candidates will be hired in Bihar State. Bihar LRC recruitment notification is posted on official website, and LRC Bihar recruitment 2022 apply online link. Before submitting their applications, candidates are recommended to confirm that they meet the eligibility requirements specified in the job posting. Before applying for these opportunities candidates must confirm their eligibility – i.e., educational requirement, age limit, experience, etc. More details about lrc.bih.nic.in recruitment, Bihar LRC new jobs, upcoming notices, syllabus, upcoming announcements etc. available on official website. will be posted. candidates are waiting Upcoming Govt Jobs 2022 Can apply for this LRC Bihar Recruitment 2022.
LRC Bihar Notification 2022 – Key Features
|Organization Name||Revenue and Land Reforms Department, Bihar|
|Name of the Posts||AMIN, Clerk, Kanungo & Assistant Settlement Officer Posts|
|Number of Vacancies||2506|
|Application start date||27 September 2022|
|Last Date of Application||21 October 2022|
|job category||State Govt Jobs|
|job location||A state in Eastern India|
|Application Process||Online Application|
LRC Bihar job vacancy details 2022
|Name of the Posts||Number of Vacancies|
|so be it||1944|
|assistant settlement officer||96|
Eligibility Criteria for LRC Bihar Recruitment 2022
Before starting the application process, interested candidates must check the given educational specifications and LRC Bihar age limit.
LRC Bihar Educational Qualification:
- Applicants must have completedEngineering / Degree in relevant subject recognized university
- See advertisement for educational qualification.
LRC Bihar Age Limit:
- Kanungo and Amin:18 to 37 years
- All other posts:21 to 37 years
- Refer notification for age limit and relaxation.
LRC Bihar Vacancy Selection Process:
- Written Test (90 Marks)
- Interview (10 marks)
- document verification
- medical examination
Pay Scale for LRC Bihar Jobs 2022:
- Selected candidates will get Rs. 31,000/- per month.
LRC Bihar Job Application Fee:
- General / OBC / EWS Candidates Salary Rupee. 200/-
- SC/ ST/ PH/ All Female Candidates Pay: Rupee. 100/
How to apply for LRC Bihar Recruitment 2022?
- Go to official websitelrc.bih.nic.in
- Click “circularTo find the advertisement for the above posts, Clickon advertisement.
- Notification will open, read it and check eligibility.
- Go back to the page, find and click on Apply Online link
- To apply, enter your details correctly, then click on the submit button.
- Take a print out of the application form for your reference.
Important Dates for LRC Bihar Recruitment Notification 2022
|Starting date to apply online||27 September 2022|
|Last date to apply online||21 October 2022|
Important Links for LRC Bihar Job Notification 2022
|Bihar PSC Official Notification PDF|
|Apply Online Link for LRC Bihar|
|LRC Bihar Official Website|
This department has very close liaison with the general public. Every person has to approach the revenue offices time and again for different needs. The department, the planning, monitoring and administrative apex level body, are located in the state capital of Bihar. The Directorate of Land Records and Surveys, a principal directorate under the department, maintains and develops land records for the entire state through a very well-knit state-wide organizational structure. Comprising 38 district and sub-district offices and 534 block-level land reform offices, it reaches out to serve the citizen.
The functions of this department include
1. Recovery of land revenue including roads, education, health etc.
2. Maintenance and updation of land records.
3. Acquisition of land for public purpose.
4. Protection of Government land.
5. Lease of Government land.
6. Transfer of Government land to various State Government Departments and Institutions.
7. Survey and Demarcation of Land
8. Management and control of natural resources.