ONGC GT Recruitment 2022 Notification |Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited is recruiting871 Graduate Trainee Postsin Engineering and Geo-sciences disciplines. Board has released the latest recruitment advertisement(06/2022)For Graduate in Engineering and Geo-sciences subjects. Interested candidates may apply online through the official website of the Bank @www.ongcindia.com. Online application starts from 22 September 2022, Last date for online application is 12 October 2022, Before applying for ONGC GT Recruitment, applicant must ensure that they fulfill the eligibility and other criteria mentioned above for the post on the specified date and that their particulars are correct. interested candidates Govt Jobs 2022 Can start applying for this ONGC GT Recruitment 2022.
ONGC GT Recruitment 2022 Notification | 871 Graduate Trainee Posts
Candidates can apply for official ONGC GT Notification if they are eligible. The information of ONGC includes Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited Recruitment 2022 notification, ONGC GT Recruitment 2022 apply online, age limit, fee structure, eligibility criteria, salary salary, job profile, syllabus and much more. We have advised candidates to avoid other sources for information about Upcoming Free Job Alert recruitment.guru Or official website https://www.ongcindia.com.
ONGC GT Recruitment 2022 | Highlight
|Organization Name||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC)|
|Number of Vacancies||871|
|Post Name: Fitter||graduate trainee post|
|Application start date||22 September 2022|
|Last Date of Application||12 October 2022|
|job category||central government jobs|
|Application Process||Online Application|
ONGC GT Vacancy 2022 Details
The vacancy details given in ONGC GT Careers 2022 are below,
|post name||Number of posts|
|AEE (Cementing Mechanical)||13|
|AEE (Cementing Petroleum)||4|
|AEE (Drilling Mechanical)||121|
|AEE (Drilling Petroleum)||20|
|AEE (Production Mechanics)||39|
|AEE (Production Chemicals)||60|
|AEE (Production Petroleum)||32|
|AEE (Environment)||1 1|
|material management officer||32|
Trending Central Government Jobs 2022
- GAIL Recruitment 2022
- SBI PO Recruitment 2022
- sai recruitment 2022
- DRDO Recruitment 2022
- HSL Recruitment 2022
Eligibility Criteria for Oil and Natural Gas Corporation GT Recruitment 2022
Aspirants who are interested in ONGC GT Jobs can check their eligibility with the details given below to apply.
ONGC Recruitment Graduate Trainee Post Educational Qualification:
- Candidates must have a certificate / B.Tech, Engineering, Graduate, M.Sc, M.Tech, MCA, Post Graduate DegreeOR should possess an equivalent qualification from a recognized Institute/ Board.
ONGC Graduate Trainee Post Jobs Vacancy Age Limit:
- Maximum Age Limit: 28 years
- Minimum Age Limit: 30 years
ONGC Career Selection Process:
- Computer Based Test (CBT),
- PST/PET/Skill Test/Typing Test,
ONGC GT Jobs Salary:
- Salary Salary for ONGC Graduate Trainee Posts: Rupee. 60,000 to Rs. 1,80,000/-
ONGC Online Application Fee:
- Application submission fee for candidates:General, EWS, OBC – Rs. 300/-
- Form submission fee for candidates:SC, ST, PWBD – No Fee
How to apply for Oil and Natural Gas Corporation GT Jobs 2022?
- Candidates should apply Online only through the official website of ONGC, ongcindia.com
- Before applying, candidates should keep the scanned image of their documents.
- Candidate must have a valid email ID, a mobile number is mandatory for registration and email ID, and the given mobile number must be kept active. Oil and Natural Gas Corporation will send information regarding certificate verification and other important updates.
- Please note that all the details mentioned in the online application, including candidate’s name, post, date of birth, address, email id, etc., will be treated as final. Candidates are requested to fill the ONGC Online Application Form with utmost care, as no correspondence regarding change in details will be entertained.
- The application fee can be paid either in online mode or offline mode. (if applicable).
- Finally, click on submit application form. After applying, candidates can save/print their application number for further reference.
Important Dates for ONGC Graduate Trainee Posts Recruitment 2022
|Starting date to apply||22 September 2022|
|Last date to apply||12 October 2022|
Important Links Career 2022 for ONGC Graduate Trainee Posts
|Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) Recruitment for Graduate Trainee Posts|
|Online Application Link for ONGC Graduate Trainee Posts|
|Official Website of Oil and Natural Gas Corporation|
|Previous Papers ONGC Recruitment|
About Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC):
Oil and Natural Gas Company (ONGC)is an Indian oil and gas multinational company based in Dehradun, Uttarakhand, India. As a company, its head office is now at Deendayal Urja Bhawan, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi 110070 India. It is a Public Sector Company of the Government of India under the administrative control of the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas. ONGC India is the largest oil and gas exploration and production company in India. It produces about 70% of India’s crude oil (about 30% of the country’s total demand) and about 62% of its natural gas.
In a survey conducted by the government for the financial year 2016-2017, it was classified as the largest source of for-profit food in India. It is ranked 11th out of Platts’ 250 largest global energy companies. CGSB was established on 14th August 1956 by the Government of India, which currently holds 68.94% stake. It participates in hydrocarbon exploration and exploitation in 26 sedimentary basins in India and owns and operates over 11,000 kilograms of pipelines in the country.