Patna Civil Court Clerk Syllabus 2022 If you want to check the complete syllabus of Patna Civil Court Clerk then you can read this article completely. This article is about Patna Civil Court Syllabus. On the other hand, if you want to apply online then you can apply from 20 September 2022.
if you Patna Civil Court Recruitment If you want to get all updates related to Bihar, you can visit biharjobportal.com website regularly. On this website, you will get all updates related to Bihar like job admit card, result, admission scheme, scholarship etc. .
latest update , Patna Civil Court Clerk Syllabus 2022 Available in this article.
Patna Civil Court Clerk Syllabus 2022 Check Here Complete Syllabus
|Article||Patna Civil Court Recruitment 2022|
|authority||District Court Patna, Bihar|
|advice number||01/2022 to 04/2022|
|post name||Clerk, STeaEino and others|
|Apply start date||20.09.2022|
Bihar Civil Court Clerk Selection Process
- preliminary test
- Written exam
Written Exam Syllabus
- English Language and Grammar (20 Marks)– Letter writing, Essay, Summary, Comprehension and Vocabulary.
- Hindi Language and Grammar (20 Marks) – Letter writing, consisting of essay, abbreviation, comprehension and vocabulary.
- General Knowledge & Current Affairs (15 Marks) The questions in this section will be based on History, Civics, Geography, Everyday Science, Constitution of India, Legal Terminology.
- Mathematics of Matriculation Standard (10 Marks) – The test will – Contains questions on topics. BODMAS, Simple Calculations, Time and Distance Based Problem, Time and Work, Calculation of Simple/Compound Interest, Ration and Proportion.
- Test of Reasoning (Verbal & Analytical Type) (10 Marks) Problems based on English letters, Seating arrangement, Blood relation, Circular sitting arrangement, Analogy test, Ranking test, Syllogism, Problems based on Venn-diagram.
- Basic Computer Science (Marks) – History of Computers, Computer Fundamentals and Terminology, Computer Abbreviations, Hardware and Software Basis, Keyboard Shortcuts, Operating System Basics, MS-Office (Word, Excel and Power-point), Internet Terms and Services, Networking and communications, security equipment and viruses.
The minimum qualifying marks in the written examination will be 40%. The category wise cut-off marks will be decided by the committee as per the reservation policy, extant rules and number of vacancies.
The Preliminary Examination will consist of multiple choice objective type questions based on the syllabus/topics provided for the written examination.
If you have any question then please tell us by commenting in below comment box you can send us message or else. contact page you can also contact
All admission, result and job information released in Bihar will be provided on this website, so we googled to come to this website. biharjobportal.com type