Patna Civil Court Stenographer Syllabus 2022 If you want to check the complete syllabus of Patna Civil Court Steno then you can read this article completely. This article is about Patna Civil Court Syllabus. On the other hand, if you want to apply online then you can apply from 20 September 2022.
if you Patna Civil Court Recruitment If you want to get all updates related to Bihar, you can visit biharjobportal.com website regularly. On this website, you will get all updates related to Bihar like job admit card, result, admission scheme, scholarship etc. .
latest update , Patna Civil Court Stenographer Syllabus 2022 Available in this article.
Patna Civil Court Stenographer Syllabus 2022 Check Here Complete Syllabus
|Article||Patna Civil Court Recruitment 2022|
|authority||District Court Patna, Bihar|
|advice number||01/2022 to 04/2022|
|post name||Clerk, STeaAnnographer and others|
|Apply start date||20.09.2022|
Bihar Civil Court Steno Selection Process
- preliminary test
- Written Test & Stenography Test
Written Exam Syllabus
- English Language and Grammar (25 Marks) – Common errors, Fill in the blanks, Synonyms/Antonyms, Detection of spelled/misspelled words, Idioms and Phrases, One word substitution, Correction of sentences, Active/passive voice, Verbs, Shuffle of sentence parts.
- Hindi Language and Grammar (25 Marks) – Antonyms/synonyms, general sentence correction check, proverbs and idioms, one word instead of many words.
- General Knowledge & Current Affairs (10 Marks) The questions in this section will be based on History, Civics, Geography, Everyday Science, Constitution of India, Legal Terminology.
- Mathematics of Matriculation Standard (10 Marks) -The test will consist of questions on the topic viz. BODMAS, Simple Calculations, Time and Distance, Problem Based on Time and Work, Calculation of Simple/Compound Interest, Ration and Proportion.
- Basic Computer Science (Marks) – History of Computers, Basics of Computers and Terminology, Computer Abbreviations, Hardware and Software Basics, Keyboard Shortcuts, Operating System Basics, MS-Office (Word, Excel and Power-point), Internet Terms and Services, Networking and communications, security equipment and viruses.
Comment:- The minimum qualifying marks in the written examination will be 40%.
Stenographer Skill Test Syllabus
|Number no.||test name||scar||Minimum Qualification Standard|
|1||Shorthand Skill Test in English||25||95% Typing|
|2||shorthand skill test in hindi||25||95% Typing|
|3||computer typing test in english||15||90% purity|
|4||computer typing test in hindi||15||90% purity|
|5||computer proficiency test||10||,|
- Computer Proficiency Test will be to assess the candidate’s knowledge about MS Word, MS Excel, Internet surfing skills.
- The speed/efficiency of the candidate will be tested on the criteria prescribed in Schedule ‘A’ of the Rules, which is – Shorthand – 80 wpm in English and 60 wpm in Hindi (only 5% mistake will be acceptable) and in English 40 words per minute and 30 words per minute typing in Hindi.
If you have any question then please tell us by commenting in below comment box you can send us message or else. contact page you can also contact
All admission, result and job information released in Bihar will be provided on this website, so we googled to come to this website. biharjobportal.com type