UPSC Combined Geo Scientist CGSE Recruitment 2023, There is a very good news for the candidates who dream of becoming a scientist in India. Actually, the Union Public Service Commission (Union Public Service Commission) For recruitment to the post of Joint Geologist Union Public Service Commission Geoscientist 2023 Vacancy released, such candidates UPSC Geo-Scientist 2022 Eligible & Interested For Recruitment They Can Apply Online Through Link Given Below.
UPSC Geo-Scientist 2023 Application Form Interested and eligible candidates can get complete information related to educational qualification, age limit and other through the table given below, also you can read and download the notification through the link given below.
Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking / Bank Challan
Age Range – 01/01/2023
Apart from this, additional age relaxation will also be given as per rules.
Number of posts
Geologist (Group A)
Passed / Appearing in Master’s degree in Geological Science or Geology or Applied Geology or Geo-exploration or Mineral Exploration or Engineering Geology or Marine Geology or Earth Science or any other equivalent degree
Geophysicist (Group A)
Master’s degree pass/appearing in Physics/Applied Physics/Geophysics/Marine Geophysics
Chemist (Group A)
Master Degree in Science M.Sc Chemistry / Applied Chemistry / Analytical Chemistry Passed / Appearing from Any Recognized University in India.
Scientist B (Hydrology, Chemistry, Geophysics)
Passed / Appearing (Final Year) in Geology or Applied Geology or Marine Geology or equivalent degree from any recognized University
Also read the full notification for more details related to other posts and their eligibility.
Important Instructions Regarding Application
1. UPSC CGSE Recruitment 2023 Candidates can apply between 21/09/2022 to 11/10/2022.
2. Candidates should read this recruitment notification before apply online.
3. While applying, keep the necessary documents like – mark sheet, identity card, address details, your photograph, signature, ID proof like – Aadhar card / PAN card etc. with you.
4. Carefully preview and check all the columns before applying.
5. Must take a print out of the finally submitted online application.