Post Name: Fitter: Vacancy for 125 posts of Senior Resident.
brief information: All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhopal has issued latest notification advertisement. No: AIIMS Bhopal/SR(Non-Teaching)/2022/05 for AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment 2022 Senior Resident Vacancy Feather 125 posts, Those candidates who are interested in the AIIMS Bhopal Vacancy 2022 they apply through official website of AIIMS Bhopal Jobs From 22 November 2022 to 30 November 2022.
AIIMS Bhopal Jobs Notification 2022 Apply Online Senior Resident 125 Posts
Those candidates who are interested in AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment 2022 after AIIMS Bhopal Vacancy 2022 and completed all eligibility criteria can apply. AIIMS Bhopal Senior Resident Notification before AIIMS Bhopal Application Form 2022, Below are the brief details of AIIMS Bhopal Senior Resident Recruitment 2022 official notification. Other details of AIIMS Bhopal Senior Resident Jobs 2022 like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply are given below.
All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhopal Recruitment 2022
AIIMS Bhopal Vacancy Notification Details
- Candidates must have post Graduate degree, or equivalent from a recognized Board / University / Institute.
- notification date: 11 November 2022.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 22 November 2022.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 30 November 2022.
- Second Cut Off Date: 28 February 2023.
- Third Cut Off Date: 31 May 2023.
- Fourth Cut Off Date: 31 August 2023.
- Application fee for General / OBC candidates Rupee. 1500/-.
- Application fee for EWS/ SC/ ST candidates Rupee. 1200/-.
- Application for Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) candidates nil.
- AIIMS Bhopal Senior Resident Post Pay Scale Rs.67700/- (Level-11, Cell No. 01 as per 7th CPC) + Usual Allowances including NPAs.
how to apply
- Mode of Application: Through online.
- Job Location: Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh).
AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment Notification vacancy details Total: 125 Posts
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online