Apply Ayushman Card Online: Haryana Government launched the Ayushman Card 2.0 scheme on November 21, 2022. CM Manohar Lal Khattar has renamed Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (PMJAY Yojana) as Chirayu Yojana (Viva Yojana) in Haryana. The scheme gave the benefit of free health insurance to the poor families whose annual income was less than Rs. 1.8 lakhs.
Under Chirayu Yojana (Ayushman Yojana), 28 lakh families of Haryana will be benefitted, in which about 150 crore people will be beneficiaries. All these beneficiaries will get free facility of Rs 5 lakh for the treatment of 1500 diseases.
The Haryana government has extended the Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana to 28 lakh families, while only 9 lakh families were covered under the original scheme.
apply ayushman card online
Documents required to apply for Ayusham Card
Data is taken from Parivar Pehchan Patra, Aadhaar Card to apply for Ayushman Card (Golden Card). The government has released the list of eligible candidates on its website. whose name ayushman card list By May, they will have to get their eKYC done, only then their Ayushman card will be activated.
To apply for Ayushman card, you can get your eKYC done by visiting your nearest CSC center. So that your Ayushman card can be activated and you can take advantage of this scheme. Carry the following documents to apply for Ayushman Card.
- Applicant’s Aadhaar Card, Family ID and Registered Mobile Number
- Applicant himself or any photograph (in case of absence of photograph, photo of Aadhaar card will be pasted on Ayushman card)
How to apply for Ayushman card online
Follow the steps given below to apply online for Ayushman card.
- Visit the nearest CSC center with your required documents
- Ayushman Card official website by clicking csc connect click on
- After this login by entering CSC username and password.
- There you will see a screen like this.
- After that click on PMJAY CONSOLIDATED- DATA on the left side. And then click on Beneficiary Search by Vill./Town or Click on Beneficiary Search by HHID/Aadhaar.
- In the next step, select the state and other information.
- After opening the details of the applicant, a screen will appear like this, where the information related to the applicant’s family identity card will be there.
- Click on the Authenticate/Identify option next to the name of the family member whose Ayushman card you want to make.
- After that the applicant will be verified as to which of these methods can be used.
- OTP (Aadhaar Card Registered Mobile Number)
- Eye pupil
- In this step, the Ayushman card of the applicant will be linked with the Aadhaar card.
- You can link your Ayushman card with your Aadhaar card using any of these methods.
Your Ayushman card will be generated within 30-45 days of application. This will be a PVC card on which all your information will be recorded so that you can get free treatment in any Ayushman hospital.
In this article, we have told how to apply for Ayushman card online. Share this information with everyone so that everyone can get the benefit of this scheme.