SAIL Executive Recruitment 2022

BEML Recruitment 2022 | 80 Graduate & Technician Apprentice Posts


BEML Recruitment 2022 Notification – Apply for 80 Graduate & Technician Apprentice Vacancies: Latest BEML News is here!! Bharat Earth Movers Limited announced 80 Graduate & Technician Apprentice Posts, interested Government Job Candidates can now apply online for BEML Careers 2022. However, the online application process for BEML India Jobs begins at 14 November 2022, Last date to apply for BEML Recruitment is 21 November 2022, Application forms for BEML Recruitment 2022 for Engineers are available below. For more details, please read this article and visit the official website of BEML, i.e. www.bemlindia.in Recruitment 2022.

BEML Recruitment 2022 | 80 Graduate & Technician Apprentice Vacancies

The Board of Bharat Earth Movers Limited invites online applications from young, result-oriented, self-driven engineering professionals with deep learning ability. 80 Apprentice Posts, Selected applicants will undergo training for a period of one year and will get pay scale during the training period Rupee. 40,000 to 140,000 rupees, Candidates must read the complete article and bookmark our website recruitment guru For further government job updates. Interested candidates can start applying for BMEL Recruitment today.

BEML Jobs 2022 – Highlights

Organization Name Bharat Earth Movers Limited (BEML)
post name Graduate & Technician Apprentice Posts
Number of Vacancies 80
job category Central Government Jobs
application mode online mode
Application start date 14 November 2022
last date to apply 21 November 2022
job location Bangalore, Karnataka
official website www.bemlindia.in

Important Central Government Jobs 2022


BEML Graduate & Technician Apprentice Posts Career Details 2022

post name Number of Vacancies
Automobile Engineering 05
Civil Engineering 05
Computer Science and Engineering 05
Electrical and Electronics Engineering 10
Electronics and Communication Engineering 05
mechanical Engineering 50
gross 80

commercials

Eligibility Criteria for Bharat Earth Movers Limited Recruitment 2022

BEML Jobs 2022 Educational Qualification:

  • applicants should keep degree/ Diploma in Engineering from recognized University.
  • For more details see notification

commercials

Age Range:

The maximum age limit is mentioned below,

  • Maximum Age Limit: 27 years (06 November 2022)

BEML Careers Salary Structure:

  • Please refer official notification for BEML Salary details.

BEML Selection Process:

  • Written exam
  • personal interview

BEML Graduate & Technician Apprentice Post Recruitment 2022 Application Fee:

  • Applicant should pay a non-refundable fee Rupee. 500/-
  • No fee for SC/ST/PWD
  • Payment Type: online mode

How to apply for BEML Recruitment 2022?

  • Visit the official website bemlindia.in
  • Click on Careers >> and Select Recruitment of Graduate & Technician Apprentice Posts.
  • See advertisement to know eligibility criteria.
  • Read the notification clearly, check eligibility.
  • On the Careers page click on Online Application Form.
  • Then fill all the mandatory details.
  • Once you verify your details, submit the application form.
  • Candidates need to pay an application fee.
  • The registration number generated can be noted for future use.

Important Dates for BEML Careers 2022

Application start date 14 November 2022
last date to apply 21 November 2022

important link for BEML Graduate & Technician Apprentice Posts recruitment 2022

About board:

BEML Limited (formerly Bharat Earth Movers Limited) was established in May 1964 as a Public Sector Undertaking to manufacture Rail Coaches and Spare Parts and Mining Equipment at its Bangalore Complex. The company has partially disinvested, and currently holds 54 per cent of the total equity of the Government of India. The remaining 46 percent is with the public, financial institutions, foreign institutional investors, banks and employees. BEML Limited, a ‘Schedule-A’ company, plays an important role and serves the core sectors of India such as defence, rail, power, mining and infrastructure. The company started with a modest Rs. 5 crore turnover during 1965. Thanks to its diversified business portfolio, the company has achieved a turnover of over Rs 3,500 crore.

The company operates under three major business verticals namely Mining & Construction, Defense & Rail & Metro. The three workspaces are served by nine manufacturing units located at Bangalore, Kolar Gold Fields (KGF), Mysore, Palakkad and subsidiary – Vigyan Industries Limited in Chikmagalur district. Each business vertical is headed by a Director who reports to the Chairman and Managing Director of the Company. continue reading.

commercials



Source link

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published.