e labor card online registration 2022 , e labor portal Launched by the Government of India to collect complete information about unrecognized sector workers and workers all over India. It is really a great portal for workers across India. If you want to know full details about it Ishram Portal Then you should read this article completely.
latest update , e labor card online registration 2022 has now been started. Candidates can get the Registration link below in the important link section.
E Shram Card Online Registration 2022 – Shramik Card Online Registration
|web portal name||E Shram Portal for NDUW|
|launched by||Indian government|
|article category||e labor card registration|
|beneficiaries||all unorganized workers|
|objectives||National Database of Unorganized Workers|
|e labor card download mode||online|
|Check UAN Status||Ongoing|
labor card online registration 2022
e-labour portal A portal has been launched by the central government for the working class people, under this the data of all the laborers will be sent to the central government and all the working class people. e-labor card If it is made available, then such people who come in the labor class, under this they will have to apply soon, this card will give a lot of benefit to the worker.
If you want other information related to labor card like – what is eligibility and what documents are needed and all the information is given in this article. So if you want to avail benefits under this then read the information given below
What is e-Shramik Card?
Under this, the data of all laborers will be sent to the central government and all working class people. e-labor card If it is made available, such people who come in the labor class, they will be given many facilities by the central government, such as if money can be sent directly to the laborers’ bank.
ashram card online application fee
Applicant will not have to pay any fee to apply for this but if you get any data update on any side in UAN card then you will have to pay Rs.20/-.
Benefits of Ishram Card
The Government of India is running several welfare schemes for the workers and laborers of the unorganized sector. Due to lack of awareness, many workers are missing the opportunity to get the benefits of the scheme. These are the benefits of e labor card –
- financial help
- Social Security Scheme Benefits
- more job opportunities
- Premium Lehar for 1 year
- Bhim yojana insurance cover
- Track migrant laborers workforce
Benefits of E Shramik Card
- 38 crore through e-Shram Portal unorganized sector workers A national database will be created and this database will be seeded with Aadhaar
- Through the e-labor portal, the name, address, educational qualification, type of skill, family related information, etc. will be registered on the portal by linking the laborers, street laborers and domestic workers together.
- Various benefits will be provided to the workers through E-Labour Card
- The benefits of various schemes will also be extended to the workers through labor cards.
- Through the e-Shram Portal, the government will also be able to start and run various schemes for the workers.
Eligibility for labor card
- unorganized sector workers only
- Age should be between 16-59 years
- Applicant should not be income tax payee
- Applicant should not be a member of EPFO either ESIC,
Unorganized sector workers included in e labor portal
People working in the unorganized sector can apply for this, who can apply for this, the complete information about them is given below –
- sharecropper brick kiln worker
- labeling and packing
- vegetable and fruit seller
- migrant workers
- house maids
- carpenter sericulture worker
- small and marginal farmers
- farm worker
- Street vendors
- hope worker
- farmers pouring milk
- salt shaker
- auto driver
- sericulture worker
- newspaper vendors
- rickshaw puller
- fisherman saw mill worker
- animal husbandry worker
- tannery workers
- building and construction workers
- domestic workers
Documents Required for E-Shramik Portal
Before applying online candidates must have the following documents-
How to register online for e-Labour Card?
If you want to register for labor card then you can follow the steps given below –
- First of all go to the official website- https://register.eshram.gov.in,
- then in front of you Registration page will open
- In which you have to enter the Aadhaar number and captcha code
- After entering the captcha code, click on SEND OTP
- After this an OTP will be sent to your phone number
- By which your Aadhaar is registered
- After this, a form will open in front of you as soon as you enter the OTP.
- In which you will be asked for some important information
- After filling it properly and submitting all the required documents, you need to click on submit
- Now your application will be completed
How to Update Ishram Card Profile?
If you want to update your details in Ishram Card profile then follow the below procedure
- you first https://eshram.gov.in/ Will have to go
- then in the already registered menu update Profile have to click on the link
- Now enter your aadhaar link mobile number, enter captcha and then click on send OTP
- Then you have to enter OTP which will be sent to your mobile number
- You are now logged in to Ishram Profile and you can update your profile
How to Update/Download UAN Card? (Download Ishram Card)
If you want to change or update something in your Ishram card or download Ishram/UAN card and you don’t know how to do it all, then follow the steps given below and get your job done.
- you first https://eshram.gov.in/ Will have to go
- then you are already registered in the menu Update/Download UAN Card have to click on the link
- Now you have to click on UAN Number, Date of Birth, Captcha and then Generate OTP on the screen in front of you.
- Check OTP in your mobile number then enter OTP
- Now you can update/download UAN card
if you still e-shramik card If you are facing any problem in applying, then you must watch the video given below –
e labor card helpline number
- Helpline Number – 14434
- E mail ID- [email protected]
- Address- Ministry of Labor & Employment, Government of India. of India, Jaisalmer House, Mansingh Road, New Delhi-110011, India
- Phone Number: 011-23389928
If you have any query please let us know by commenting in below comment box or you can send us message. contact page can also contact
All admission, result and job information released in Bihar will be provided on this website so we googled to come to this website biharjobportal.com type
FAQ E Shram Card Online Registration 2022
Candidates can apply online for e-Shramik Card at the official website – https://register.eshram.gov.in/.
People falling in labor category can apply for labor card online
Application for e-Labour Card can be made from the e-Labour portal