MPSC Recruitment 2022: Here is a new notification which has been issued Maharashtra Public Service Commission for the recruitment of Assistant Commissioner, Education Officer, MPSC Jobs Notification has been released for 623 Vacancies, Candidates who have a Happen, btech, CA, engineering, graduate You can submit your application before the last date for submission of Certificate Degree in relevant discipline from a recognized Institute/ Board. 28 November 2022 is the last date.
Candidates can apply for official MPSC notification if eligible. MPSC Information given in this article like Maharashtra Public Service Commission Recruitment 2022 Notification, MPSC Recruitment 2022 Apply Online, Age Limit, Fee Structure, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Salary, Job Profile, MPSC Admit Card 2022, Syllabus, and many more. We advised the candidates to avoid other sources for information about upcoming Free job alert, official result And visit Highonstudy.com or official website http://mpsc.gov.in.
Maharashtra Public Service Commission Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online 623 Assistant Commissioner, Education Officer Vacancy
|Organization Name||Maharashtra Public Service Commission|
|type of job||mpsc recruitment|
|Name of the Posts||Assistant Commissioner, Education Officer|
|Publish/Start Date||14 November 2022|
|last date||28 November 2022|
|Application Mode||online submission|
|pay salary||check notice|
Position and Qualification
|post name||eligibility criteria|
|Assistant Commissioner, Education Officer||Candidates must have a Certificate/ Degree Happen, btech, CA, engineering, graduate or equivalent qualification from a recognized Institute/ Board.|
- Minimum age limit for candidates to apply MPSC Jobs 2022:18 years
- Candidates Maximum Age Limit to Apply MPSC Jobs 2022: 38 years
- Salary Salary for MPSC Assistant Commissioner, Education Officer Posts:
Form / Application Fee
- Application submission fee for candidates: General – Rs. 540/-
- Form submission fees for the candidates: BC, EWS – Rs. 340/-
- Publication/Starting Date for Submission of MPSC Application: 14 November 2022
- Last Date to Submit MPSC Jobs Form: 28 November 2022
Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has officially released an advertisement for recruitment to the post of Assistant Commissioner, Deputy Superintendent of Police, Chief Officer, Education Officer. Candidates who are searching for MPSC Vacancy 2022 can use this opportunity and get job if they fulfill all criteria and qualification for MPSC Jobs 2022.
Step to Apply Online for MPSC Jobs 2022
As usual this time also MPSC has invited online applications from the candidates. Contenders can check the steps given below to submit their MPSC Recruitment 2022 Form. The easiest way to apply online form is given below. Aspirants can follow these steps for successful MPSC apply online.
- First of all, read the complete MPSC Notification carefully!
- Redirect to the official hyperlink of MPSC – http://mpsc.gov.in
- Click on the Career/Recruitment button
- Select Login / New Registration (If this is your first attempt for MPSC Vacancy)
- In that blank MPSC Job Form the aspirant has to fill the matching details with their original documents
- Upload passport size photograph, signature
- Pay the official fee fee if applicable
- Just take the hard copy of the filled form
MPSC Jobs 2022 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Comment – All the above information is collected from various online sources, while creating the content we have tried our best in good faith to make every content accurate and to the point. But in case of any wrong information, or mistakes in the content, we (manufacturer) will not be responsible for any kind of fraud, scam with anyone. We advise the candidates to kindly cross-check the official website and circular before final submission.