Repco Bank Recruitment 2022 | Apply for 58 Junior Assistant & Clerk Vacancies, Repco Bank has recently announced job notification for the 50 Junior Assistant & Clerk Posts, Applicants who are eagerly waiting for Banking Jobs can apply for the post through online process. it will fill 50 Vacancies Only in any of the following States, i.e. Tamil Nadu, Puducherry, Andhra Pradesh, Kerala and Karnataka. Candidates who want to get job in Bank kindly use this opportunity. Recently it circulated a new employment notice 05 November 2022 to recruit Junior Assistant / Clerk vacancy. As per Repco Bank Notification, online mode application Only will be accepted, and the link has been activated. Interested and eligible candidates, please register online till 25 November 2022,
Repco Bank Recruitment 2022 | 58 Junior Assistant & Clerk Posts
Only Indian citizens are eligible to apply. Candidates will be selected on the basis of an online test, and successful candidates will be called to verify the original certificates. No interview will be conducted for Junior Assistants/ Clerks. Selected candidates will be willing to serve anywhere in the five Southern States and Union Territory of Puducherry. Repco Bank recruitment 2022 notification & Repco bank recruitment apply online link is available @ www.repcobank.com. Candidates looking for any degree job must check their eligibility, i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience etc. More details of www.repcobank.com recruitment, repco bank new vacancy, upcoming repco bank jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, selection list, upcoming notifications etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Repco Bank Careers 2022 | Highlight
|Organization Name||Repco Bank|
|designation||Junior Assistant / Clerk|
|No. of Vacancies||50 posts|
|application system||online mode|
|Starting Date of Application||05 November 2022|
|Last Date of Application||25 November 2022|
|job category||bank jobs|
|job location||Tamil Nadu, Puducherry, Andhra Pradesh, Kerala and Karnataka|
Today’s Trending Central Government Jobs 2022
Repco Bank Job Vacancy 2022
- Junior Assistant / Clerk Posts – 50 posts
Eligibility Criteria for Repco Bank Recruitment 2022
Applicants can check their eligibility details and get complete details of Repco Bank Careers 2022 from this page. We have provided some easy steps to download Repco Bank Recruitment 2022 Notification from the following section along with eligibility criteria.
- Only Indian citizens are eligible to apply for Repco Bank Jobs.
- Applicants must have graduate in any discipline from any university recognized by UGC
- See Advertisement for Educational Qualification
Repco Bank Career Age Limit:
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 years
- Maximum Age Limit: 28 years
Application Fee for Repco Bank Recruitment 2022:
- Rs.500/- For SC/ST/PWD/EXSM/Repatriates and Rs.900/- general and all others
- Applicants should pay the required fee amount online mode only,
Repco Bank Career Salary description:
- Selected candidates will get Rs.31,163/-
Repco Bank Selection Process:
- Repco bank recruitment process will be done on the basis of online test.
How to apply for Repco Bank Jobs 2022?
- Go to official website Repcobank.com.
- Click “career“to find ads”Recruitment of Junior Assistants / Clerks (Click Here for Notification),
- Click on Advertisement.
- Notification will open, read it and check eligibility.
- If you are an eligible candidate, you should continue to apply online.
- Find and click on the Use Online link.
- If you are a new user, you will need to register. Otherwise, you can log in to your account and then start applying.
- Enter your details correctly and validate your details.
- After that upload your photo and signature.
- After that, make the online payment using the payment tab.
- At last click on submit button and take print of application form.
Important Dates for Repco Bank Vacancy 2022
|Starting date for submission of application form||05 November 2022|
|Last date for submission of application form||25 November 2022|
Important Links for Repco Bank Recruitment 2022 Notification
About Repco Bank:
Repco Bank (Repatriation Co-operative and Finance and Development Bank) is a co-operative bank established in 1969 by the Government of India to improve the financial needs of people repatriated from Sri Lanka and Burma. It is controlled by the Ministry of Home Affairs and operates only in the South Indian states of Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Kerala and Tamil Nadu. As of 2014, the Government of India holds 73.33% of the bank’s shares, 21.28% by repatriation and 2.91% in Tamil Nadu, 1.73% in Andhra Pradesh, 0.59% in Kerala and 0.17% in Karnataka. Read more