SBI Recruitment 2022 – state Bank of India Applications are invited for SBI Jobs 2022 manager Vacant post. As per the official SBI notification candidates can submit the form online at the official website of the department https://sbi.co.in. SBI Jobs 2022 is conducting the recruitment drive for more than 55 vacancies. Interested candidates are advised to visit the official website of SBI and apply for the same within the last date. Candidates can apply for SBI Recruitment 2022 until 12 December 2022, Job seekers who are willing to apply online must have a valid CA, graduate, ICWA, MBA, p g d b, PGDM Certificate degree.
State Bank of India Jobs 2022 | Apply Online 55 Vacancies | SBI Recruitment 2022
|Organization Name||state Bank of India|
|job type||sbi recruitment|
|Name of the Posts||
Central Government Jobs
|Published/Started Date||22 November 2022|
|last date||12 December 2022|
|application mode||online submission|
|pay salary||Rupee. 63840-78230/-|
|job location||all over India|
Designation and Qualification
|post name||eligibility criteria|
|manager||Candidates must have a Certificate/ Degree CA, graduate, ICWA, MBA, p g d b, PGDM or equivalent qualification from a recognized Institute/ Board.|
- according to age limit 30 June 2022
- Minimum age limit for candidates to apply for SBI Jobs 2022:25 years
- Candidates Maximum Age Limit to Apply SBI Jobs 2022: 35 years
- Salary Pay for SBI Manager Posts: Rs. 63840-78230/-
- Application Submission Fee for Candidates: General, OBC, EWS – Rs. 750/-
- Form submission fees for the candidates: SC, ST, PWD – No Fee
- Publication/Starting Date for Submission of SBI Application: 22 November 2022
- Last Date to Submit SBI Jobs Form: 12 December 2022
State Bank of India (SBI) has officially released an advertisement for recruitment to the post of manager. Candidates who are looking for SBI Vacancy 2022 can use this chance and get the job if they fulfill all the criteria and eligibility for SBI Jobs 2022.
Candidates are advised to read the instructions given in the official notice of the examination very carefully before applying.