Post last update on: Saturday, November 5, 2022 @ 1:41 pm
SBI Scholarship Program is under Integrated Learning Mission (ILM) in which every youth who is willing to study but behind the financial condition of his family will get financial assistance from SBI Foundation.
All the students from class 6th to 12th can apply for this scholarship. Across India, students from other castes and categories can apply for this scholarship.
SBI Scholarship 2022 – 2023
This scholarship is a private scholarship which is an initiative of SBI Foundation under its education vertical – Integrated Learning Mission (ILM), which provides financial assistance to meritorious students from low income families across India to continue their education. Under this SBI Asha Scholarship, students from class 6 to 12 can get a chance to get a scholarship of Rs 15,000 for one year.
Who can apply for SBI Scholarship?
1. This scheme is open to all Indian students
2. Students of all caste and class can apply.
3. Male/Female are all eligible.
3. Students studying in class 6 to 12 are eligible.
4. Students must have secured minimum 75% marks in the previous year.
5. The annual family income of the candidates from all sources should be less than Rs.3,00,000.
Documents required for SBI Scholarship-
1. Photograph of the applicant.
2. Marksheet of the previous academic year
3. Bank account details of the applicant (or parent).
4. Income Proof (Form 16A / Income Certificate from Government Authority / Salary Slip, etc.)
5. Identity Proof issued by Government (Aadhaar Card / Voter ID Card / PAN Card)
6. Parva value of the current year (Fee receipt / Parva Prata / Ka Parva Parna / Ashaya Parva Mann).