TN Land Survey Licentiate Course Application 2022 | License Course | 3 months , last date 30.11.2022 , Download License Course Form PDF @ tnlandsurvey.tn.gov.in
TN Land Survey Licentiate Course Application 2022: Land Survey and Settlement Department, Government of Tamil Nadu has released the notification for License Course in Land Surveying. The duration of the Licentiate course in Tamil Nadu is 3 months. Applications are invited from eligible candidates through offline mode. The last date for submission of application form is 30.11.2022. A total of 125 seats are to be filled for Licentiate Course in Land Surveying at Orthanadu and CSTAR, Anna University, Chennai. aspirants who have completed engineering/ Diploma and other courses in relevant subjects can use this opportunity of Land Surveying Courses in Tamil Nadu.
The objective of the course is to impart training in land surveying and issue of license. Candidates are instructed to submit their duly filled application along with required documents through registered post. The envelope containing the application form should be super scribed as “Application for License Course in Land Surveying”. After successful completion of the three months course, the license for land surveying will be issued. Candidates must be a resident of India and must have resided in Tamil Nadu for the last 5 years. Applicants must have studied Tamil as a language in SSLC.
tamil nadu licensee course in land surveying 2022 details
|Organization Name||Land Survey and Settlement Department|
|course name||Licentiate Course in Land Surveying|
|Number of seats in Tamil Nadu Land Survey Institute||125|
|Training Institute||Orthandu (Thanjavur DT) and Anna University Campus (Chennai)|
|last date to apply||30.11.2022|
Tamil Nadu Land Surveying Course Fee Details
- Candidates selected for the course will have to pay Rs 30,000.
Licentiate Course in Land Surveying Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have BE / M.Sc / National Trade Certificate / Army Trade Surveyor Certificate / Diploma in relevant subjects.
- candidates should not exceed 50 years of age.
- based on Marks secured by the candidates in the relevant qualification.
- offline mode The application is submitted for “The Principal/Joint Director (Training), Survey Training Institute, Orthanadu, Thanjavur-614625″.
- applicants should pay Rs 500 towards application fee.
- to be paid through SBI Portal.
Steps to Download TN Licentiate Course Application Form PDF
- Visit tnlandsurvey.tn.gov.in
- Open the link “Click here” to apply for “Licentiate Course” in Land Surveying.
- Notification will open.
- Read the notification carefully.
- The application form is attached in the notification.
- Fill the form with appropriate details.
- Send the duly filled application form along with the required documents to the mentioned address.
Candidates can refer to tnlandsurvey.tn.gov.in application form page for more details and upcoming notifications. Candidates looking for more updates from other organizations can refer us dailyrecruitment site.
government jobs by qualification
|Education and Vacancies||salary||apply link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs – 5,000 Vacancies||Rupee. 5,200 – 63,200||
|12th Pass Govt Jobs – 17,506 Vacancies||Rupee. 5,200 – 92,300||apply Now|
|ITI Pass Jobs – 6,300 Vacancies||Rupee. 5,200 – 35,000||apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs – 11,130 Vacancies||Rupee. 5,200 – 92,300||apply Now|
|central government jobs||Rupee. 5,200 – 17,000||apply Now|
|Bank Jobs – 3,000 Vacancies||Rupee. 5,200 – 29,200||apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs – 7,556 Vacancies||Rupee. 5,200 – 35,000||apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs – 5,220 Vacancies||Rupee. 15,000 – 1,00,000||apply Now|
|Data Entry Jobs – 1,500 Vacancies||Rupee. 5,200 – 29,200||apply Now|
|private jobs||Rupee. 10,000 – 67,700||apply Now|