Post Name: Fitter: Non-Teaching (Group-B, C, Superintendent, Personal Assistant, Technical Assistant, Junior Engineer, Library & Information Assistant, SAS Assistant, Office Attendant/Laboratory Attendant, Senior Assistant, Stenographer, Senior Stenographer, Technician, Senior Technician) Vacancy 124 posts.
brief information: Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology, Nagpur has released latest notification VNIT Nagpur for Non-Teaching Recruitment 2022 Non-Teaching (Group-B, C, Superintendent, Personal Assistant, Technical Assistant, Junior Engineer, Library & Information Assistant, SAS Assistant, Office Attendant/ Laboratory Attendant, Senior Assistant, Stenographer, Senior Stenographer, Technician, Senior Technician) Vacancies Feather 124 posts. Those candidates who are interested in VNIT Nagpur Recruitment 2022 they apply online through official website VNIT Nagpur Jobs. From 28 November 2022 to 27 December 2022.
VNIT Nagpur Jobs Notification 2022 – Apply Online for Non-Teaching 124 Posts
Those Candidates Are Interested in the VNIT Nagpur Recruitment 2022, Following the VNIT Nagpur Vacancy 2022 and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Apply. VNIT Nagpur Notification before 2022 VNIT Nagpur Non-Teaching Online Application 2022
, Below are the brief details of VNIT Nagpur Jobs 2022 official notification. Other details of VNIT Nagpur Non-Teaching Recruitment 2022 like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply are given below.
Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology Nagpur
VNIT Nagpur Non-Teaching Vacancy Notification Details
- Candidates should have passed 12th Class, Graduation, Post Graduation Degree, Diploma, or equivalent from a recognized Board / University / Institute.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 28 November 2022.
- Last Date for Enrollment in NATS Portal: 27 December 2022.
- Last date for receipt of hard copy of online application: 2 January 2023.
- Application fee for General / OBC candidates Rs.400/-.
- Application fee for SC/ ST candidates nil.
- For Superintendent, Personal Assistant, Technical Assistant, Junior Engineer (Civil), Library & Information Assistant, SAS Assistant Pay Scale Rupee. 9300/- to Rs. 34800/- with Grade Pay Rs. 4200/- Pay Level – 6.
- For Office Attendant/Laboratory Attendant, Junior Assistant, Senior Assistant, Stenographer & Technician Pay Scale Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with Grade Pay Rs.1800/- to Rs.2800/-.
- Written exam.
- Skill Test.
how to apply
- Mode of Application: Through online.
- Job Location: Maharashtra.
- Postal address: The Registrar, Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology, South Ambazari Road, Nagpur 440010.
VNIT Nagpur Recruitment Notification vacancy details Total: 124 posts
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online