uidai.gov.in aadhar pvc card: UIDAI has launched a new version of Aadhaar card. The new Aadhaar card is called PVC Aadhaar card. It is printed as a Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) card, hence called Aadhaar PVC card. It is the latest form of Aadhaar card that has been introduced by the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI). UIDAI is solely responsible for all activities related to generation and management of Aadhaar card in India.
Easy to carry and durable ATM like card called PVC Aadhaar Card. Any citizen having valid Aadhaar number can get PVC Aadhaar card in place of traditional paper like Aadhaar card.
Aadhar PVC Card Overview
|authority||Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI)|
|Who can order?||Anyone with Aadhaar/Enrollment Number|
|PVC Aadhar Card Fee||Rupee. 50/-|
|delivery time period||10-15 days after order|
|delivery address||Address as entered in Aadhaar card|
|Registered mobile number is required?||No|
How to get Aadhaar PVC Card?
Any person having valid Aadhaar number can obtain PVC Aadhaar card. You can get PVC AADHAAR card by visiting nearest AADHAAR center / CSC center etc.
The online process of ordering PVC Aadhaar card is also easy. Anyone with a smartphone and internet connection can easily order PVC Aadhaar Card online. Follow these steps to order Aadhaar PVC card online.
- Enter the user’s Aadhaar Card Number or Enrollment ID in the space provided
- Then enter captcha code and click on “Send OTP” button if your mobile number is registered with UIDAI
- Even if the mobile number is not registered, you can order PVC Aadhaar card online.
- Tick the option “My mobile number is not registered” and enter any mobile number which can be used to receive the OTP
- If you are ordering PVC Aadhaar Card through registered mobile number, a preview of Aadhaar Card will be shown to verify.
- A screen like this will appear in the next window
Now, to order PVC Aadhar Card online, click on the “Make Payment” button and pay Rs. 50/- to UIDAI as fee for generation and distribution of PVC Aadhaar card.
You can pay PVC Aadhar Card Online Fee by Credit Card, Debit Card, Online Banking, UPI, etc.
After successful ordering and online payment of Aadhaar card fee, SRN number will be sent to the number used for OTP.
You can check the delivery status of your PVC Aadhaar Card using that SRN number.
In this article, we have given information about how any Aadhaar card holder can get Aadhaar PVC card. Hope you have liked the information given here. Share this with your family members and friends so that they too can get this easy to carry and durable PVC Aadhar Card.