Airtel Payment Bank CSP 2023 :
Airtel Payments Bank with its MD, CEO Anubrata Biswas is a joint venture between both Airtel and Payments Bank of India, a public sector fintech company providing a range of banking services and financial products and operating as a virtual bank. Works. What is different from regular banks is that people can access it from their mobiles, it provides very good facilities to people with small amount and people can take loan of small amount easily. To provide all facilities of Airtel Payments Bank, it is giving license to open CSP and CSP is Common Service Point (Airtel Mitra) through which banking services are provided to the customers.
airtel payment bank csp 2023
Airtel Payments Bank CSP operators can provide the following services to the customers:
Opening of Savings Bank Account (Trust or Regular Savings Bank Account Score11.in)
cash withdrawal and deposit
AEPS (Aadhaar Enabled Payment System)
Vehicle & Shop Insurance
mini statement service
airtel sim activation
Travel Booking (Air/Rail/Hotel) (GovernmentExams.com)
Airtel Payment Bank CSP 2023: How to Apply
If you want to open Airtel Payments Bank Customer Service Center then you must fulfill the following eligibility requirements:
1. Airtel Payments Bank Customer Service Center can be opened at the bank where you are a permanent resident.
2. You must be at least 18 years old to open Airtel Payts Bank.
3. Applicants must have at least 10th and 12th pass to open Airtel Kiosk Bank or (CSP) Customer Service Point.
4. The applicant must be computer literate and must have some computer certificate.
5. Airtel Payts Kiosk Bank or Customer Service Center should have at least 100 to 150 square feet of space.
Comment- All this information is collected through news media and internet, you can visit official website for any information.