Bihar State Crop Assistance Scheme 2023 Bihar Government, Cooperative Department has invited online applications for the Bihar State Crop Assistance Scheme. To take advantage of this scheme, farmers have to apply online. if you Bihar State Crop Assistance Scheme If you want to get all the information related to it then read this article carefully. Crop Assistance Scheme
Apart from this, if you want to get all the information related to Bihar Jobs, Admit Card, Result, Admission and Scholarship, then you should visit Biharjobportal.com.
latest update , Bihar State Crop Assistance Scheme 2023 Application started from 01.01.2023. Citizens of Bihar can apply online through the link given below in the important link section.
Bihar State Crop Assistance Scheme 2023 – Bihar State Crop Assistance Scheme Kharif
|Post||Bihar State Crop Assistance Scheme 2023|
|Scheme Name||Bihar State Crop Assistance Scheme|
|State||A state in Eastern India|
|Toll free no.||1800 1800 110|
Key Features of Bihar State Crop Assistance Scheme
- Assistance from departmental call center and local authorities as required in reapplying
- For both ryots and non-ryots and partly for categories of ryots and non-ryot farmers
- All the major crops of Rabi season are – Wheat, Rabi Maize, Lentil, Gram, Gram, Potato, Onion.
- Free Application Process
- ₹7500 per hectare (loss up to 20%)
- ₹10000 per hectare (in case of more than 20% damage)
- Aadhaar Number (for enrollment)
- Aadhaar Registration Mobile Number (for OTP)
- Bank account statement.
- photo of the applicant
- identity card
Easy response and payment of assistance amount on the application under the scheme
- Farmers registered on the DBT portal of Agriculture Department will be able to apply directly under the scheme
- The application can be made with the technical support of the departmental cooperative portal, cooperative mobile app, IFRS (Sugam) call center toll (free number- 1800 1800 110) and block cooperative extension officer/executive assistant.
- At the time of application, farmers will have to give only crop and sowing area information.
- After selecting the eligible Gram Panchayats on the basis of crop experiment based yield data, the applicant farmers of those selected Gram Panchayats will have to upload the following documents-
- Payment of assistance amount through DBT to the applicant farmers of selected gram panchayats under the scheme in Aadhaar linked bank account after verification.
How to apply online for Fasal Sahayata Yojana
One can apply for Rabi 2023 through any of the following means –
- Departmental Portal of Cooperative Department – https://state.bihar.gov.in/cooperative/CitizenHome.html
- Mobile Portal E Sahakari Mobile App (Can be downloaded from Google Play Store)
- Call Center (Sugam) through phone – (Toll Free No. 1800 1800 110)
Note – At the time of application, farmers have to give only information about crop and sowing area.
|apply start date||01.01.2023|
|Apply Last Date||31.01.2023|
If you have any query please let us know by commenting in below comment box or you can send us message. contact page can also contact
All admission, result and job information released in Bihar will be provided on this website so we googled to come to this website biharjobportal.com Type
FAQ Bihar State Crop Assistance Scheme
Official website – www.dbtagriculture.bihar.gov.in
Citizens of Bihar can apply online for Bihar State Crop Assistance Scheme from 01 January 2023
Online registration / application of Bihar State Crop Assistance Scheme has started. If you want to apply online then you can apply online from the official website of Cooperative Department, Government of Bihar