OSSSC Nursing Officer Syllabus 2023 (Group C) | Group C Posts | Download OSSSC Syllabus / Odisha Nursing Officer Syllabus @ osssc.gov.in
OSSSC Nursing Officer Syllabus 2023: Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission is going to fill the vacant posts of Nursing Officer Group C in District Cadres. Generally OSSSC conducts the exam for the selection of the candidates. OSSSC Nursing Officer selection process consists of only examination. Provisionally shortlisted candidates will be called for certificate verification. On successful verification of certificates, the final merit list/result will be published on the website. In this page we are given Nursing Officer Exam Pattern and OSSSC Nursing Officer Syllabus Pdf.
The test will consist of multiple choice questions from GNM/B.SC Nursing/ Arithmetic, English and questions based on practical skills. After examination and certificate verification overall merit list will be prepared and shared on OSSSC website. There will be negative marks for each wrong answer. The venue, date and time for the examination will be informed through the admit card. View Candidates Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023 Description for more details. The syllabus for Diploma in GNM/BSc Nursing will be as per the syllabus of the Indian Nursing Council.
OSSSC Nursing Officer Exam 2023 Details
|Name of organization||Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission|
|post name||nursing Officer|
|Selection Process||exam and dv|
|number of questions||100|
|exam duration||2 hours|
|negative sign||Applicable @ 0.25 marks per wrong answer|
OSSSC Nursing Officer Exam Pattern 2023
|subject||no questions||maximum marks|
|DGNM/ B.Sc Nursing||60||60|
|practical skills questions||25||25|
Odisha Nursing Officer Group C Syllabus
DGNM & Nursing Courses
anatomy and physiology
- introduction to physical terms
- Organization of body cells, organs, tissues, etc.
- cardio-vascular system
- skeletal system
- muscular system
- Introduction and Scope of Microbiology
- laboratory techniques
- Infection and its transmission
- disease resistance
- psychology of human behavior
- Concept, Scope and Nature of Sociology
fundamentals of nursing
- Introduction to Nursing
- Basic nursing care and needs of a patient
- assessment of patients
- therapeutic nursing care
- Nursing care of the patient/client
- importance of first aid
- community emergency
- first aid in emergency situations
- concept of health
- physical health
- health maintenance
- mental health
- nursing assessment
- altered immune response
- clinical pharmacology
- pathophysiological mechanisms of disease
- Overview of the infection, how it spreads and its control
- Management of various infectious diseases
- Repair, care and administration of antisera and vaccines
- Isolation – a review of epidemiology and control measures
- Nursing management of patients with abnormal cell growth
- detection and prevention
- cancer classification
Mental Health and Psychiatric Nursing
- History of psychiatry
- Mental Disorders
- community health nursing
- mental health assessment
- community mental health
- Psychiatric Nursing Management
- Introduction to Computer and Disk Operating Systems
- Introduction to Word Processing
- Introduction to Database
- Use of graphics and statistical packages
- computer aided teaching and testing
Midwifery and Gynecological Nursing
- reproductive system
- Complications of pregnancy and its management
- Nursing Management of Pregnant Women
- Nursing management of women in labor.
- Concept in Child Healthcare
- healthy child
- child welfare
- Children with various disorders and diseases.
- permutations and combinations
- profit, loss and discount
- Ratio and Proportion
- partnership business
- Time and Distance
- time and work
- pipe and tank
- square root
- mixing and separation
- Simple interest and compound interest, etc.
- Active voice and passive voice.
- Fill in the blanks.
- Route completion.
- Sentence correction.
- one word substitution.
- sentence completion.
- Error correction (underlined part).
- Spotting errors.
- Idioms and Phrases.
- Joining of sentences
- conceivable path
How to Download OSSSC Nursing Officer Syllabus Pdf
- visit www.osssc.gov.in
- Click on “Recruitment” then click on “Syllabus”.
- Open the link “Download Nursing Officer Syllabus”.
- View / Download Odisha Nursing Officer Syllabus PDF.
Candidates can mention osssc.gov.in Syllabus/ osssc.gov.in Nursing Officer Syllabus page for further updates and upcoming job notifications for other posts. Candidates who are looking for more Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs can refer to our dailyrecruitment site.
Important Links for Odisha Nursing Officer Syllabus
government jobs by qualification
|Education and Vacancies||the wages||apply link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs – 5,000 Vacancies||Rupee. 5,200 – 63,200||
|12th Pass Govt Jobs – 17,506 Vacancies||Rupee. 5,200 – 92,300||apply Now|
|ITI Pass Jobs – 6,300 Vacancies||Rupee. 5,200 – 35,000||apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs – 11,130 Vacancies||Rupee. 5,200 – 92,300||apply Now|
|central government jobs||Rupee. 5,200 – 17,000||apply Now|
|Bank Jobs – 3,000 Vacancies||Rupee. 5,200 – 29,200||apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs – 7,556 Vacancies||Rupee. 5,200 – 35,000||apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs – 5,220 Vacancies||Rupee. 15,000 – 1,00,000||apply Now|
|Data Entry Jobs – 1,500 Vacancies||Rupee. 5,200 – 29,200||apply Now|
|private jobs||Rupee. 10,000 – 67,700||apply Now|