TNTET Syllabus 2022 | teacher post Various Vacancies | Download TNTET Exam Syllabus @ www.trb.tn.nic.in
TNTET Syllabus 2022: Teachers Recruitment Board of Tamil Nadu has released the notification to conduct teacher eligibility test By the year 2022 tntet 2022 notification, The exam will be conducted in two categories Paper-I & Paper-II To fill various vacancies. Candidate willing to appear in Teacher Eligibility Test will apply among 14.03.2022-13.04.2022. TRB has released the exam pattern, syllabus and other details for the aspirants who want to prepare well in advance for Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test.
Mode and date of exam will be notified soon. Meanwhile, candidates can prepare for the Teacher Eligibility Test by using the syllabus. TNTET Paper-I exam will be conducted for the selection of teachers for class IV and Paper-II for the selection of teachers for classes VI-VIII. Candidates have to answer a total of 150 multiple choice questions. Apart from Language-I and II subjects, candidates can choose the medium of their questions either in English or Tamil. Candidates can download TNET Syllabus PDF, Exam Date, Hall Ticket and Teacher Eligibility Test Result in official website.
TET Exam 2022 Details
|Organization Name||teacher recruitment board|
|job location||Tamil Nadu|
|medium of questions||english and tamil|
|exam duration||03 hours|
Exam Pattern for TNTET Paper-I
|Subject||number of questions|
|Child Development and Pedagogy (relevant to the age group of 6-11 years)||30|
|Language- I (Tamil/Telugu/Malayalam/Kannada/Urdu)||30|
|Language- II (English)||30|
Tamil Nadu TET Exam Pattern 2022 Paper-II
|Subject||number of questions|
|Child Development and Pedagogy (Relevant to the age group of 11-14 years) (Compulsory)||30|
|Language-I (Tamil/Telugu/Malayalam/Kannada/Urdu) (Compulsory)||30|
|Language II – English (Compulsory)||30|
|(I for maths and science teacher: math and science
(I for Social Science Teacher: social science
for any other subject teacher either (i) or (ii)
TNTET Syllabus 2022 Paper-I & Paper-II
- Child Development and Pedagogy: Educational Psychology of Teaching and Learning relevant to the age group of 6-11 years for Paper-I and relevant to the age group of 11-14 years for Paper-II.
- Language-I: The question will be designed to investigate Proficiency in the medium of instruction.
- Language -II English: Elements of language, communication and comprehension abilities.
- For Paper-I Mathematics and Environmental Studies: Conceptualization, problem solving and pedagogical understanding of these subjects.
- For Paper – II Mathematics and Science / Social Science: Conceptualization, problem solving and pedagogical understanding of these subjects.
- Questions for the above syllabus will be prepared from classes I,For V Paper-I and Paper-II candidates should focus on classes VI-VIII of the state.
Steps to Download TNTET Exam Syllabus 2022
- visit trb.tn.nic.in
- open linkTeacher Eligibility Test 2022 Notification”.
- Read Download Notification.
- The exam pattern and syllabus is given in the notification.
- Download TET Exam Syllabus for reference.
Candidates can visit Tamil Nadu Teacher Recruitment Board official website for TNTET exam updates, result, hall ticket and other information. Candidates who are looking for job notification, syllabus, admit card and result can keep visiting our website dailyrecruitment site for more information.
government jobs by qualification
|Education and Vacancies||salary||apply link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs – 5,000 Vacancies||Rupee. 5,200 – 63,200||
|12th Pass Govt Jobs – 17,506 Vacancies||Rupee. 5,200 – 92,300||apply Now|
|ITI Pass Jobs – 6,300 Vacancies||Rupee. 5,200 – 35,000||apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs – 11,130 Vacancies||Rupee. 5,200 – 92,300||apply Now|
|central government jobs||Rupee. 5,200 – 17,000||apply Now|
|Bank Jobs – 3,000 Vacancies||Rupee. 5,200 – 29,200||apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs – 7,556 Vacancies||Rupee. 5,200 – 35,000||apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs – 5,220 Vacancies||Rupee. 15,000 – 1,00,000||apply Now|
|Data Entry Jobs – 1,500 Vacancies||Rupee. 5,200 – 29,200||apply Now|
|private jobs||Rupee. 10,000 – 67,700||apply Now|