Intelligence Bureau (IB) has published an advertisement for Multi Tasking Staff, Security Assistant Recruitment 2023. Currently there are total 1671 vacancies for which job seekers can apply. Check other details for IB Recruitment 2023 below.
IB Recruitment 2023: Here is a new notification which has been released Intelligence Bureau for the recruitment of Multi Tasking Staff, Security Assistant, Notification has been released for IB Jobs 1671 Vacancy, Candidates who have a 10th Certificate Degree in relevant discipline from a recognized Institute/ Board can submit their application before the last date of submission. 10 February 2023 is the last date.
Candidates can apply for official IB notification if eligible. IB Information given in this article like Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2023 Notification, IB Recruitment 2023 Apply Online, Age Limit, Fee Structure, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Salary, Job Profile, IB Admit Card 2023, Syllabus, and many more. We advised the candidates to avoid other sources for upcoming information Free job alert, official result And visit Highonstudy.com or official website https://www.tspsc.gov.in.
Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online 1671 Multi Tasking Staff, Security Assistant Vacancy
|Name of organization||Intelligence Bureau|
|job type||ib recruitment|
|Name of the Posts||Multi Tasking Staff, Security Assistant|
Central Government Jobs
|Published/Started Date||12 January 2023|
|last date||10 February 2023|
|application mode||online submission|
|pay salary||Rupee. 18000-69100/-|
|job location||all over India|
Designation and Qualification
|post name||eligibility criteria|
|Multi Tasking Staff, Security Assistant||Candidates must have a Certificate/ Degree 10th or equivalent qualification from a recognized Institute/ Board.|
- according to age limit 10 February 2023
- Minimum age limit for the candidates to apply IB Jobs 2023:18 years
- Candidates Maximum Age Limit for Applying IB Jobs 2023: 25 years
- Salary Salary for IB Multi Tasking Staff, Security Assistant Posts:
- Application Submission Fee for Candidates: General, OBC, EWS – Rs. 500/-
- Form submission fees for the candidates: Other Candidates – Rs. 450/-
- Publication/Starting Date for Submission of IB Application: 12 January 2023
- Last Date for IB Jobs Form Submission: 10 February 2023
Intelligence Bureau (IB) has officially released an advertisement for recruitment to the post of Multi Tasking Staff, Security Asst. Candidates who are looking for IB Vacancy 2023 can use this opportunity and get the job if they fulfill all the criteria and eligibility for IB Jobs 2023.
Step to Apply Online for IB Jobs 2023
As usual, this time also IB has invited online applications from the candidates. Contenders can check the steps given below to submit their IB Recruitment 2023 form. The easiest way to apply online form is given below. Aspirants can follow these steps for successful IB online application.
- First of all, read the complete notification of IB carefully!
- Redirect to the official hyperlink of IB – https://www.tspsc.gov.in
- Click on the Career/Recruitment button
- Select Login/New Registration (If this is your first attempt for IB Vacancy)
- In that blank IB job form candidate has to fill the details matching with their original documents
- Upload passport size photograph, signature
- Pay the official fee fee if applicable
- Just take the hard copy of the filled form
IB Jobs 2023 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Comment – All the information is collected from various online sources, while creating the content we have taken full efforts to make the content accurate and in good faith. But we (creators) will not be responsible for anything with anyone for any kind of mistake in the content. We advise the candidates to please cross check the official website and circular for more details.