TS High Court Office Subordinate Syllabus 2023 | Office Subordinate Course | Download TSHC Office Subordinate Syllabus PDF | Check TS High Court Office Subordinate Syllabus at tshc.gov.in
TS High Court Office Subordinate Syllabus 2023: Online applications are invited by Telangana High Court for direct recruitment to the post of Office Subordinate in Judicial Districts. The selection for the Office Subordinate post will be done through Computer Based Examination and Oral Interview. Computer Based Examination will start from March 2023. TS High Court Office Subordinate Syllabus PDF is required for the preparation of the exam. So the candidates must refer to this page to download the TS High Court Result Syllabus And TSHC Exam Pattern. Those who qualify the CBT exam will be called for an oral interview.
Applicants who are more interested in this TSHC Recruitmentcan apply before 31.01.2023. Candidates keep watching official website for Exam Date, TSHC Office Subordinate Hall Ticket. On this page you can collect the TS High Court Office Subordinate Syllabus PDF and Telangana Office Subordinate Exam Pattern. This TSHC Syllabus PDF will help to understand that what are the topics covered in Office Subordinate CBT Exam. There will be multiple choice questions in these exams. A total of 45 marks will be asked from General Knowledge and General English. The question paper will be set in English and Telugu languages. Weightage marks will be awarded to the candidates on successful completion of viva voce test
Telangana High Court Office Subordinate Syllabus 2023
TS High Court Syllabus – General Knowledge
- Current Affairs – International, National, Regional
- Geography and Economy of India and Telangana.
- History of Telangana and Telangana Movement.
- Environmental issues and disaster management.
- General science in everyday life.
- International Relations and Events.
- Modern Indian History with a focus on the Indian National Movement.
- Indian Constitution: Salient Features.
- Indian Political System and Government.
- Telangana State Policies.
- Society, Culture, Heritage, Art and Literature of Telangana
TSHC Syllabus – General English
- Active and Passive Voice.
- sentence arrangement
- Data Interpretation.
- direct and indirect speech
- sentence completion.
- Error correction (phrase in bold).
- Error correction (underlined part).
- Fill in the blanks.
- Idioms and Phrases.
- Sentence arrangement.
- Joining of sentences
- Para finale.
- Sentence correction.
- route closure
- spelling test.
- Spotting errors.
TS High Court Office Subordinate Exam Pattern
|Subject||number of questions||total marks|
How to Download Telangana Office Subordinate Syllabus 2023 / TSHC Syllabus
- Check official website tshc.gov.in
- Click on “Recruitment” then open Recruitment for the posts of Office Subordinate under Direct Recruitment – Notification No. 06/2023
- Download Notification & Check TSHC Syllabus
Important Links for TSHC Office Subordinate Syllabus PDF
government jobs by qualification
|Education and Vacancies||salary||apply link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs – 5,000 Vacancies||Rupee. 5,200 – 63,200||
|12th Pass Govt Jobs – 17,506 Vacancies||Rupee. 5,200 – 92,300||apply Now|
|ITI Pass Jobs – 6,300 Vacancies||Rupee. 5,200 – 35,000||apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs – 11,130 Vacancies||Rupee. 5,200 – 92,300||apply Now|
|central government jobs||Rupee. 5,200 – 17,000||apply Now|
|Bank Jobs – 3,000 Vacancies||Rupee. 5,200 – 29,200||apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs – 7,556 Vacancies||Rupee. 5,200 – 35,000||apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs – 5,220 Vacancies||Rupee. 15,000 – 1,00,000||apply Now|
|Data Entry Jobs – 1,500 Vacancies||Rupee. 5,200 – 29,200||apply Now|
|private jobs||Rupee. 10,000 – 67,700||apply Now|