Post Name: Fitter: There are 26 vacancies for Project Fellow, Project Assistant, Project Associate, Assistant Training Coordinator, Graphic Designer.
brief information: Wildlife Institute of India has released latest notification For Advertisement No. -NMCG/2020/Recruitment-7 wii recruitment 2023 of Project Fellow, Project Assistant, Project Associate, Assistant Training Coordinator, Graphic Designer Vacancy On 26 posts, Those candidates who are interested in WII Vacancy 2023 they apply through official website WII Jobs from 19 January 2023 10 February 2023.
WII Jobs 2023 – Application Form Assistant, Designer, Coordinator 26 Posts
Aspirants who are interested in Wildlife Institute of India Recruitment 2023 can following WII Vacancy 2023 and completed all eligibility criteria. WII Project Assistant Notification 2023 before wii project assistant application form 2023
, Below are the brief details of WII Jobs official notification of WII Project Assistant Jobs 2023. Other details of WII Recruitment 2023 like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply are given below.
Wildlife Institute of India Recruitment 2023
WII Vacancy Notification Details
- Candidates must have A Master’s Degree, Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent from a recognized Board / University / Institute.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 19 January 2023.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 10 February 2023.
- Application Fee for General / Ex-Servicemen Candidates Rs.500/-.
- Application fees for OBC/ ST/ PWBD candidates are Rs.100/-.
- For Project Fellow, Project Assistant, Project Associate, Assistant Training Coordinator & Graphic Designer Pay Rs.20000/- to Rs.42000/-,
how to apply
- Mode of Application: Through offline.
- Job Location: Uttarakhand.
- mailing adress: The Registrar, Wildlife Institute of India, Chandrabani, Post Office – Mohbewala, Dehradun,
WII Recruitment Notification vacancy details Total: 26 posts
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online