AAI Consultant Recruitment 2023: Airport Authority of India Or I Manages 125 airports in India with the responsibility of managing, building, upgrading and maintaining civil aviation. Indian airspace, It is a well known Public Sector Unit of the Government of India. They are responsible for the maintenance of all airports and flights in India.
AAI has announced 14 vacancies, vacancies to be filled airport authority of india recruitment 2023, Check out this complete article for detailed information about this golden opportunity like eligibility criteria, application date, exam pattern and admit card release date.
Eligibility Criteria for AAI Consultant Recruitment 2023
AIRPORTS AUTHORITY OF INDIA NOTIFICATION AGAINST ADVERTISEMENT. For Airports Authority of India, Recruitment 2024 has been released for Consultant in Air Traffic Control Department. Detailed vacancies can be found in the official notification released by AAI, candidates can download the official notification from the link given below. AAI Air Traffic Control Consultant Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria: The eligibility criteria to apply for AAI ATC Junior Executive Recruitment is posted below
I Air Traffic Control Junior Executive 2023 Educational Qualification,
- Retired ATCOs (from AAI) from the level of E-7/E-6 (Joint General Manager/Dy.
- General Manager) will be appointed as consultant.
- ATCO will not require one month cooling period for consultants
- Retired and retiring from AAI can seek consent for re-employment from ATCO
- To be taken before retirement.
- Minimum 10 years experience in relevant field.
- Retired officers shall be medically fit and shall not be more than 70 years of age.
- The eligible candidate should be clear from Vigilance/Disciplinary point of view at that time
- of retirement. In this regard, the candidate has to submit supporting documents.
- There should not be any criminal case pending against the eligible candidate and shall
- Self-attested by the candidate concerned.
- In case of selection through interview, the eligible candidate must have passed
- Selection should be made on the basis of interview and merit ranking.
- Candidates, who have completed 05 years cumulative period as Consultant in AAI,
- As per extant policy the consultant will not be considered for re-appointment.
AAI Consultant Recruitment 2023 Age Limit & Relaxation
- Junior Executive: 27 years
- Senior Assistant (Rajbhasha): 30 years
- Manager (Rajbhasha): 32 years
I Air Traffic Control Junior Executive 2024 Required Nationality: Candidates applying for AAI Air Traffic Control Junior Executive Recruitment 2024 must be Indian.
AAI Consultant Recruitment 2023 Application Process
Candidates who will visit the official website to apply for AAI Recruitment 2024 can follow the steps given below.
step 1: Go to the official website of Airports Authority of India (AAI)
step 2: go to career option
step 3: Click on Recruitment Advertisement.
step 4: Click on the registration link appearing against the notification.
Step 5: Provide Login ID and Password and complete the AAI Recruitment 2024 Form.
Step 7: Take a printout of the AAI Recruitment Application Form after submission.
FAQ about AAI Air Traffic Control Advisory
official website: Click here
Official Notification: Click here
Q. Is experience necessary for AAI Consultant posts?
No, there is no experience requirement for the post of Junior Executive in ATC.
Q. What is the last date to apply online for AAI ATC Recruitment 2024?
It is yet to be notified by AAI.
Q. Is job in AAI good?
In fact, AAI offers very attractive salary and perks to its employees with even better career opportunities later in their career.
Q. What is the selection process of AAI?
Generally there is an Online CBT Test (Computer Based Test) followed by a Document Verification Round, Interview Round, Physical Measurement and Endurance Test for the recruitment of AAI ATC Junior Executive.