Central Pollution Control Board (CPCB) has published an advertisement for Officer, Scientist, Multi Tasking Staff, Clerk, Technician Recruitment 2023. Currently there are total 163 vacancies for which job seekers can apply. Check other details for CPCB Recruitment 2023 below.
CPCB Recruitment 2023: New Advertisement released recently central pollution control board for rent Officer, Scientist, Multi Tasking Staff, Clerk, Technician, Notification has been released for CPCB Jobs 163 vacancy, Candidates who have a 10th, 12th, Happen, btech, Graduate Certificate Degree in relevant discipline from a recognized Institute/ Board can submit their application before the last date of submission. 31 March 2023 is the last date.
Candidates can apply for official CPCB notification if they are eligible. Information of CPCB given in this article like Central Pollution Control Board Recruitment 2023 Notification, CPCB Recruitment 2023 Apply Online, Age Limit, Fee Structure, Eligibility Criteria, Pay Salary, Job Profile, CPCB Admit Card 2023, Syllabus, and many more. We advised the candidates to avoid other sources for upcoming information Free job alert, official result And visit Highonstudy.com or official website https://cpcb.nic.in.
Central Pollution Control Board Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online 163 Officer, Scientist, Multi Tasking Staff, Clerk, Technician Vacancy
|★ Job Highlights ★|
|Name of organization||central pollution control board|
|job type||CPCB Recruitment|
|Name of the Posts||Officer, Scientist, Multi Tasking Staff, Clerk, Technician|
Central Government Jobs
|Dated||06 March 2023|
|last date||31 March 2023|
|application mode||online submission|
|pay salary||Rupee. 18000-56100/-|
Designation and Qualification
|post name||eligibility criteria|
|Officer, Scientist, Multi Tasking Staff, Clerk, Technician||Candidates must have a Certificate/ Degree 10th, 12th, Happen, btech, Graduate or equivalent qualification from a recognized Institute/ Board.|
- according to age limit 31 March 2023
- Minimum age limit for candidates to apply CPCB Jobs 2023:18 years
- Candidates Maximum Age Limit to Apply CPCB Jobs 2023: 27 to 35 years
- Pay Scale for CPCB Officer, Scientist, Multi Tasking Staff, Clerk, Technician Posts Salary: Rs. 18000-56100/-
- Application Submission Fee for Candidates: General, OBC, EWS – Rs. 500/- (1 form) | Rupee. 1,000/- (2 forms)
- Form submission fees for the candidates: SC, ST, PWD, Female – Rs. 150/- | Rupee. 250/-
- Publication/Starting Date for Submission of CPCB Application: 06 March 2023
- Last Date to Submit CPCB Jobs Form: 31 March 2023
Central Pollution Control Board (CPCB) has officially released an advertisement for recruitment to the post of Technician, Junior Laboratory Assistant, Data Entry Operator (DEO), Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Field Attendant, and Multi Tasking Staff (MTS), Scientist-B, Assistant Law Officer, Assistant Accounts Officer, Senior Scientific Assistant, Technical Supervisor, Candidates who are looking for CPCB Vacancy 2023 can use this chance and get the job if they fulfill all the criteria and eligibility for CPCB Jobs 2023.
Step to Apply Online for CPCB Jobs 2023
As usual this time also CPCB has invited online applications from the candidates. Contenders can check the steps given below to submit their CPCB Recruitment 2023 Form. The easiest way to apply online form is given below. Candidates willing to apply online for successful CPCB can follow these steps.
- First of all, read the complete notification of CPCB carefully!
- Redirect to the official hyperlink of CPCB – https://cpcb.nic.in
- Click on the Career/Recruitment button
- Select Login/New Registration (If this is your first attempt for CPCB Vacancy)
- In that blank CPCB job form the aspirant has to fill the matching details with their original documents
- Upload passport size photograph, signature
- Pay the official fee fee if applicable
- Just take the hard copy of the filled form
Comment – All the information is collected from various online sources, while creating the content we have taken full efforts to make the content accurate and in good faith. But we (creators) will not be responsible for anything with anyone for any kind of mistake in the content. We advise the candidates to please cross check the official website and circular for more details.