Google Pay: Today is the era of UPI and many people do various types of transactions, such as mobile recharge, electricity bill payment, money transfer, etc. with the help of their smartphones sitting at home. Google has already launched its Android app for UPI money transfer. Many people use the Google Pay app on their smartphones for online money transfers.
Google Pay is easier and more secure. It supports almost all types of banks. So today I thought why not provide you complete information about how to earn money from Google Pay. So without any further delay let’s start, how to earn money online.
What is Google Pay?
Google Pay is a mobile payment app launched by Google. It is based on UPI developed by National Payments Corporation of India.
Google Pay is also known as GPay. The first app launched by Google for UPI money transfer was ‘Google Tez’ but later it was renamed as ‘Google Pay’.
By this google app you can send and receive money to anyone using only mobile. To make the payment you just need to enter the amount and tap on Pay.
Not only can we transfer money online using Google Pay, but we also get various rewards for each money transfer.
Things required to open an account in Google Pay?
If you want a Google Pay account, you will need three main things.
- You must have a bank account.
- Your mobile number should be linked to your account number.
- You must have an ATM or Debit card.
Now that you have opened your Google Pay Account. So let’s see how easily money can be earned from Google Pay (GPay)?
Let’s talk about how to earn money from Google Pay. Here are some simple steps you can follow to earn money from Google Pay.
Step 1. Install and Verify Google Pay App
To earn money from Google Pay, first of all you have to install Google Pay application on your smartphone. Download the Google App from the link given below and install it on your mobile.
Step 2. Verify it
After installing the app in your phone, open the Google Pay app and then enter your phone number registered with your bank account and then allow your SMS, Contacts and Location.
After that, it will automatically detect your email id, click on continue. After this an OTP will be received on your phone. Verify Google Pay App by entering OTP. Note that this OTP is valid only for a limited period of time.
Step 3. Set up screen lock
After this you have to choose Screen Lock or you can create Google Pin. Select the option and click on Continue and set your Google Screen Lock or PIN.
Now your Google Payment Account has been created. Now, you need to link your bank account with it so that you can easily transfer money.
step 4, then add your bank account
Follow the steps given below to link your Google Pay account with your bank account.
- After you’ve completed the initial steps to open the app, tap on your name at the top of the screen.
- After this click on Add Bank Account in the second page.
- After that many options will be displayed in front of you, choose your bank name from the list.
- After selecting the bank, a pop-up will appear, tap on Allow in it.
- After this another pop-up will appear, click on OK.
- A verification SMS will be sent; After this your mobile number will be verified.
- After verification, a new page will be displayed. Now to link the new bank account you need to enter the last 6 digits of your ATM or Debit card along with the expiry date of your Debit or Credit card.
- After that tap on the arrow on the right corner. OTP will be sent to your number.
- Now you have to enter your ATM PIN and finally tap on the right icon.
- Now you need to set your UPI PIN.
- You will receive a text message confirming that your UPI PIN has been set.
- You can now access your account.
Step 5. Then send Rs 1 and earn cashback
After downloading the app from the above link and following the above steps, you will get Rs 21 cashback if you do the first UPI money transfer or make a bill payment with Google Pay.
If you send Rs 1 to someone, you will get Rs 5 instant cashback. This money will soon be transferred to your bank account. To do this follow the steps given below.
- Click on the New Payment button to make the first transaction.
- After clicking on New Payment, click on UPI ID or QR Code option. And select UPI.
- Now enter the UPI ID of the person you want to pay.
- Now enter your UPI PIN and send money.
- Immediately after this you will get ₹21 cashback.