Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana is a centralized scheme. Through which financial assistance is provided to small and marginal farmers. Through this scheme, Rs 6000 is paid every 4 months in 3 equal installments through DVT in the account of farmers having 2 hectares or less eligible land every year.
Under this scheme, the 12th installment was paid on October 17, 2022, after which crores of beneficiaries and farmers were eagerly waiting for the release of more installments. Which has been transferred to the account of more than 8 crore farmers with a budget of one crore rupees during the program organized by Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi in Belagavi, Karnataka state on 27 February 2023. But till now money has not come in the account of lakhs of farmers associated with this scheme. There can be many reasons for which are given in this article.
13th installment of PM Kisan not received
Scheme – PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme
Purpose – Financial assistance to eligible farmers in India
Total beneficiaries of the scheme – about 11 crores
Amount of 13th installment of PM Kisan Yojana – Rs. 2000/-
Category Government – Scheme
PM Kisan 13th Installment 2023 Release Date – 27 February 2023
previous installments 12
The total amount is paid annually to the beneficiaries of the scheme – Rs. 6000
Official website – www.pmkisan.gov.in
There can be many reasons for PM Kisan teri bhi kiss not coming
If you are also a beneficiary of PM Kisan Yojana and your installment has not yet been paid in your account then it may be due to various reasons like entering any wrong information in your account during registration under this scheme. There may also be a delay in your installments. Along with this if the address or bank account is given wrong during registration and Aadhaar seeding is not done from NPR, also if KYC verification and validation is not done, then also the installment amount of 2000 will be stopped in your account. Can ,
Who is not eligible for PM Kisan Yojana?
* Present or retired officers and employees of state and central government as well as public sector undertakings and government autonomous bodies.
* Whose income is good.
* Those who pay income tax.
* Farmer families holding constitutional posts.
*Professionals like doctors, engineers and lawyers.
* Retired pensioners with monthly pension above ₹10000.
These four conditions have to be fulfilled to get the 13th installment of PM Yojana
Thirteenth installment with an amount of Rs 16800 crore has been transferred to the bank accounts of more than 8 crore beneficiaries by the Department of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare. After which you have to complete these four words to get this gift amount of Rs.2000. The first condition is that the beneficiary must have eKYC verification. Second, all the documents related to your land must be verified. It should be linked to your Aadhaar card bank account and linked to MPIC.
How to check name as beneficiary of PM Kisan Yojana?
* To check name under PM Kisan Yojana, you must first go to its official website www.pmkisan.gov.in Must come
* Now the main page will be displayed in front of you. Find and click on the Farmers Corner option.
*Select the Beneficiary List option displayed while scrolling down under the Farmers Corner section.
* Please select State District Sub District Block etc All Candidates have not received the page.
* Get the report after carefully checking all the important information and selecting the options.
* Thus the complete details of PM Kisan Beneficiary Status will be displayed on your screen.