IOCL Recruitment 2023 – Indian Oil Corporation Limited Applications are invited for IOCL Jobs 2023 executive Vacant post. As per the official IOCL notification interested candidates may submit the online form through the official website of the department https://www.iocl.com. IOCL Jobs 2023 is conducting the recruitment drive for more than 106 vacancies. Interested candidates are advised to visit the official website of IOCL and apply for the same within the last date. Candidates can apply for iocl recruitment 2023 As far as 22 March 2023, Job seekers who are willing to apply online must have a valid Happen, btech, Diploma, engineering, Graduate Certificate degree.
Indian Oil Corporation Limited Jobs 2023 | Apply Online 106 Vacancies | iocl recruitment 2023
|★ Job Highlights ★|
|Name of organization||Indian Oil Corporation Limited|
|job type||iocl recruitment|
|Name of the Posts||
Central Government Jobs
|Dated||28 February 2023|
|last date||22 March 2023|
|application mode||online submission|
|pay salary||Rupee. 1200000-1600000/-|
|job location||all over India|
Designation and Qualification
|post name||eligibility criteria|
|executive||Candidates must have a Certificate/ Degree Happen, btech, Diploma, engineering, Graduate or equivalent qualification from a recognized Institute/ Board.|
- according to age limit 28 February 2023
- Candidates Maximum Age Limit to Apply IOCL Jobs 2023: 35 – 45 years
- Pay Scale for IOCL Executive Posts: Rs. 1200000-1600000/-
- Application Submission Fee for Candidates: General, OBC, EWS – Rs. 300/-
- Form submission fees for the candidates: SC, ST, ESM – Nil
- Publication/Starting Date for Submission of IOCL Application: 28 February 2023
- Last Date to Submit IOCL Jobs Form: 22 March 2023
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has officially released an advertisement for recruitment to the post of executive. Candidates who are looking for IOCL Vacancy 2023 can use this chance and get the job if they fulfill all the criteria and eligibility for IOCL Jobs 2023.
Candidates are advised to read the instructions given in the official notice of the examination very carefully before applying.