KPSC Recruitment 2023: Here is a new notification which has been released Karnataka Public Service Commission for the recruitment of inspector, KPSC Jobs Notification has been released for 47 vacancies, Candidates who have a B. A, Graduate Certificate Degree in relevant discipline from a recognized Institute/ Board can submit their application before the last date of submission. 30 April 2023 is the last date.
Candidates can apply for official KPSC notification if eligible. KPSC Information given in this article like Karnataka Public Service Commission Recruitment 2023 Notification, KPSC Recruitment 2023 Apply Online, Age Limit, Fee Structure, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Salary, Job Profile, KPSC Admit Card 2023, Syllabus, and many more. We advised the candidates to avoid other sources for upcoming information Free job alert, official result And visit Highonstudy.com or official website https://kpsc.kar.nic.in.
Karnataka Public Service Commission Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online 47 Inspector Vacancy
|★ Job Highlights ★|
|Name of organization||Karnataka Public Service Commission|
|job type||kpsc recruitment|
|Name of the Posts||
|Dated||30 March 2023|
|last date||30 April 2023|
|application mode||online submission|
|pay salary||Rupee. 27650-52650/-|
Designation and Qualification
|post name||eligibility criteria|
|inspector||Candidates must have a Certificate/ Degree B. A, Graduate or equivalent qualification from a recognized Institute/ Board.|
- Minimum age limit for the candidates to apply for KPSC Jobs 2023:18 years
- Candidates Maximum Age Limit to Apply KPSC Jobs 2023: 35 years
- Pay Salary for KPSC Inspector Posts:
- Application Submission Fee for Candidates: General Candidates – Rs. 600/- | 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B – Rs. 300/-
- Form submission fees for the candidates: East. Serviceman – Rs. 50/- | SC, ST – Nil
- Publication/Starting Date for Submission of KPSC Application: 30 March 2023
- Last Date to Submit KPSC Jobs Form: 30 April 2023
Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) has officially released an advertisement for recruitment to the post of inspector of co-operative societies, Candidates who are looking for KPSC Vacancy 2023 can use this chance and get the job if they fulfill all the criteria and eligibility for KPSC Jobs 2023.
Steps to Apply Online for KPSC Jobs 2023
As usual this time also KPSC has invited online applications from the candidates. Contenders can check the steps given below to submit their KPSC Recruitment 2023 Form. The easiest way to apply online form is given below. Candidates can follow these steps for successful online apply of KPSC.
- Firstly, read the entire KPSC Notification carefully!
- Redirect to KPSC official hyperlink – https://kpsc.kar.nic.in
- Click on the Career/Recruitment button
- Select Login/New Registration (If this is your first attempt for KPSC Vacancy)
- In that blank KPSC job form aspirant has to fill the details matching with their original documents
- Upload passport size photograph, signature
- Pay the official fee fee if applicable
- Just take the hard copy of the filled form
KPSC Jobs 2023 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Comment – All the information is collected from various online sources, while creating the content we have taken full efforts to make the content accurate and in good faith. But we (creators) will not be responsible for anything with anyone for any kind of mistake in the content. We advise the candidates to please cross check the official website and circular for more details.