Post Name: Fitter: Vacancy for 234 posts of Assistant Section Officer (ASO), Stenographer.
brief information: High Court of Orissa has issued latest notification For Odisha High Court ASO Recruitment of 2023 There are 35 vacancies for Assistant Section Officer and Junior Stenographer posts. But 234 posts in Orissa High Court Jobs. The candidates who are interested in the Odisha High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2023 can apply online through the official website of the Odisha High Court Jobs. from 1 March 2023 20 March 2023.
Odisha High Court Jobs Notification 2023 – Apply Online Assistant Section Officer 234 Posts
Those candidates who are interested in High Court of Orissa Recruitment 2023 can read the following Odisha High Court Vacancy 2023 and completed all eligibility criteria. Odisha High Court Notification 2023 Earlier Odisha High Court ASO Apply Online 2023
, Below are the brief details of Odisha High Court Jobs 2023 official notification. Other details of Odisha High Court Stenographer Apply Online 2023 like age limit, educational qualification, Odisha High Court Recruitment 2023 selection process, Odisha High Court Stenographer syllabus, application fee, Odisha High Court ASO syllabus, and how to apply are given below.
high court of orissa recruitment 2023
Odisha High Court ASO Notification Details
- Candidates must have A Bachelor Degree or equivalent from a recognized Board / University / Institute.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: March 1, 2023.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 20 March 2023.
- Application fee for General/OBC/SC/ST is Rs.500/-
- Assistant Section Officer pay as per Odisha High Court Recruitment Rules.
- Junior Stenographer Salary as per Odisha High Court Recruitment Rules.
- minimum age: 21 years.
- Maximum Age: 32 years.
- Written exam.
- Skill Test.
- Computer Application Test.
- Pre Exam.
how to apply
- Mode of Application: Through offline.
- Job Location: Odisha High Court.
Odisha High Court Recruitment Notification vacancy details Total: 234 posts
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online