Supreme Court Recruitment 2023 | Legal Researcher, Assistant Registrar & Other Posts various vacancies , Last Date : 31.03.2023 & 15.04.2023 , Download Supreme Court Notification @ main.sci.gov.in
supreme court recruitment 2023: Supreme Court of India has published new recruitment notification for Law graduate, master’s or bachelor’s degree winner, are allotted for various vacancies Law Researcher, Assistant Registrar & Director, if you are looking for court job, you should take the opportunity to be placed in the Supreme Court of India. The job is purely on contract basis. Applicants can apply for Supreme Court of India through offline mode. Last date for submission of application is 31.03.2023 and 15.04.2023. Application received after the due date will not be accepted.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in Interview/Interaction and Computer Test. Supreme Court Recruitment notification and prescribed application format is available in official website. Applicants should carry their recent passport size photograph for Supreme Court Assistant Registrar Jobs. Applicants should not pay application fee for Supreme Court Recruitment. Traveling Allowance and Dearness Allowance will not be paid to the candidates for appearing in Interview/Interview for Supreme Court Recruitment 2023
Details of Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2023
|Name of organization||supreme court of india|
|post name||Law Researcher, Assistant Registrar & Director|
|Last date||31.03.2023 & 15.04.2023|
Eligibility Criteria for Supreme Court Law Researchers Job
- Law graduate, master’s or bachelor’s degree candidates are eligible to apply
- For More Education Details Check Notification.
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of Interview/Interview and Computer Test
- For researchers of law – 22 to 30 years
- For Assistant Registrar – 50 years
- For Director – 40 years
- Law Researcher Rupee. 50,000
- Assistant Registrar – Rupee. 78800
- Director – Rs.1,23,100
- Candidates should send the duly filled application form through Online (Email) & Offline
- For Law Researchers (Mail): email@example.com
- For Other Posts – Check Address Through Notification.
How to Apply for Supreme Court Recruitment 2023
- Applicants please visit the website @ main.sci.gov.in
- Click > Recruitment To the left.
- The candidates are advised to read the Supreme Court Recruitment Notification.
- Download the prescribed application form.
- Fill the details in the application.
- Attach recent photograph and signature.
- submit application.
Supreme Court Recruitment 2022 | 11 Vacancy , Court Assistant Posts | Last Date : 31.12.2022 , Apply Offline @ main.sci.gov.in
supreme court recruitment 2022: The Supreme Court of India has planned to take new employees on the posts of Court Assistant (Technical Assistant-cum-Programmer) – Group B, As per the Supreme Court of India notification 2022 are completely 11 Currently chairs the Supreme Court. Candidates Who Have High Vibe To Join court Jobs, you can apply for Supreme Court of India Recruitment. This job is better for Bachelor degree holders. Passionate applicants can apply for Court Assistant jobs through offline mode by post. No other mode of submission can be accepted for these posts. Selected applicants will be placed at the location in India.
Eligible candidates can attend the written test for Court Assistant – Group B posts. Shortlisted applicants will be appointed as Court Assistant Technical Assistant-cum-Programmer Recruitment. Interested candidates can download notification and application form from official website. Candidates may send a duly filled application to the mentioned address. Applications received with mistakes or applications without relevant documents are summarily rejected by the Supreme Court of India. Applied or Interested Candidates Please Check Your Educational Details, Selection Process, Age Limit, Application Mode, Postal Address and Salary Details.
Details of Supreme Court of India Notification 2022
|Name of organization||supreme court of india|
|post name||court assistant|
Eligibility Criteria for Supreme Court Assistant Recruitment 2022
- Applicants who have degree Engineering, B.SC, M.SC and BCA from a recognized University.
- If you want more educational details, check the notification.
- Applicants will be selected on the basis of Written Examination, Objective Type Technical Aptitude Test, Practical Aptitude Test and Interview.
- minimum age limit is 18 years
- Maximum age limit is 30 years.
- Eligible candidates can submit their application in offline Mode by post.
- Postal Address: Registrar (Recruitment), Supreme Court of India, Tilak Marg, New Delhi – 110001
- Selected candidates will get basic pay Rupee. 44900
How to Apply for Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2022
- Keep an eye on the official website @ main.sci.gov.in
- click > Recruitment
- Applicants must read the official notification.
- Download the application form and take a print out.
- Duly fill the information in the application form.
- Finally applicants send a filled hard copy to the given address.
government jobs by qualification
|Education and Vacancies||Salary||apply link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs – 5,000 Vacancies||Rupee. 5,200 – 63,200||
|12th Pass Govt Jobs – 17,506 Vacancies||Rupee. 5,200 – 92,300||apply Now|
|ITI Pass Jobs – 6,300 Vacancies||Rupee. 5,200 – 35,000||apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs – 11,130 Vacancies||Rupee. 5,200 – 92,300||apply Now|
|central government jobs||Rupee. 5,200 – 17,000||apply Now|
|Bank Jobs – 3,000 Vacancies||Rupee. 5,200 – 29,200||apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs – 7,556 Vacancies||Rupee. 5,200 – 35,000||apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs – 5,220 Vacancies||Rupee. 15,000 – 1,00,000||apply Now|
|Data Entry Jobs – 1,500 Vacancies||Rupee. 5,200 – 29,200||apply Now|
|private jobs||Rupee. 10,000 – 67,700||apply Now|