Post Name: Fitter: Vacancy for 79 posts of Veterinary Assistant Surgeon, Medical Officer, Pharmacist, Staff Nurse.
brief information: Nagaland Public Service Commission latest released Notification No.NPSC/Exam-2/2023 To fill NPSC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2023 79 posts Of Veterinary Assistant Surgeon (Class-I Gazetted) under Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Department, Medical Officer (Class-I Gazetted) under Health and Family Welfare Department, Drug Inspector (Class-II Gazetted) under Health and Family Welfare Department ( (Reserved for Local Residents) Nagaland), Pharmacist Grade II under Health & Family Welfare Department, Staff Nurse (Class-III Non-Gazetted) Vacancies under Health & Family Welfare Department, candidates who are interested npsc pharmacist vacancy 2023 From can apply on the official website of NPSC Jobs From 3rd April 2023 to 30th April 2023.
npsc Jobs Notification 2023 – Apply Online VAS, Medical Officer, Pharmacist, Staff Nurse 79 Posts
Those Candidates Are Interested to the Following NPSC Staff Nurse Vacancy 2023 in Nagaland PSC Recruitment 2023 and Completed the All Eligibility Criteria Can Apply. npsc staff nurse notification Earlier npsc apply online 2023. Below are the brief details of NPSC Recruitment 2023 official notification. Other details of NPSC Pharmacist Salary like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply NPSC Jobs are given below.
Nagaland Public Service Commission Recruitment 2022
npsc vacancy notification details
- Candidates must have MBBS, B.Sc/ M.Sc Nursing, Diploma / Degree in Pharmacy, B.Phara or equivalent from a recognized Board / University / Institute.
- Starting Date for Online Form Submission: 3 April 2023.
- Last date to apply online is 30 April 2023.
- Registration Last Date: 26 April 2023.
- OTR (One-Time-Registration) will be free. Candidates have to pay the examination fee of Rs. 300/-, Convenience Fee Rs. 25/-, plus payment gateway charges as applicable.
|S.No||Item No.||pay band||level|
|1||1,2,3,4 and 5||56100-177500||13|
|3||7(a),(b) and 8||9300-34800||8|
- minimum age: 21 years.
- Maximum Age: 30 years.
Upper age limit can be relaxed by the following:-
- 5 (five) years for SC/ ST candidates.
- (b) Relaxation in age shall be allowed to Government servants subject to a maximum of 5 (five) years by the number of years they are in service.
- (c) Reference to OM No. AR-5/ASSO/98(Vol-I) dated 01.03.2019. 28 February 2022 Age relaxation for admission in Govt. Service will be acceptable for a period of 2 years from 22 April 2021.
- 80% of the vacancies are reserved for candidates belonging to (a) any Naga tribe (b) Kuki (c) Kachari (d) Garo and (e) Mikir, provided such persons are indigenous to the State of Nagaland.
- Implementation of Reservation for Backward Tribes in the State RCBT 5/87(PT-II) dated 14-04-2011, 15-06-2012 and 04.09.2015 as per notification issued.
- Reservation for Persons with Benchmark Disabilities, wherever applicable, as approved by the User Department as per Government Notification No. AR-3/Gen-9/97 dated 13th August 2020.
how to apply
- Mode of Application: Through offline,
- Job Location: Nagaland.
npsc recruitment notification vacancy details Total: 79 Posts
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online