Indian Navy (Indian Navy) has published an advertisement for Chargeman Recruitment 2023. Currently there are total 372 vacancies for which job seekers can apply. Check below other details for Indian Navy Recruitment 2023.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2023: Presenting a new notification released by Indian Navy for the recruitment of executive, Notification has been released for Indian Navy Jobs 372 Vacancies, Candidates who have a Happen, btech, Diploma, engineering, Graduate Certificate Degree in relevant discipline from a recognized Institute/ Board can submit their application before the last date of submission. 29 May 2023 is the last date.
Candidates can apply for official Indian Navy notification if eligible. Indian Navy Recruitment 2023 Notification, Indian Navy Recruitment 2023 Apply Online, Age Limit, Fee Structure, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Salary, Job Profile, Indian Navy Admit Card 2023, Syllabus, and many more are the Indian Navy information given in this article. We advised the candidates to avoid other sources for upcoming information Free job alert, official result And visit Highonstudy.com or official website https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online 372 Chargeman Vacancy
|★ Job Highlights ★|
|Name of organization||Indian Navy|
|Name of the Posts||executive|
Central Government Jobs
|Dated||15 May 2023|
|last date||29 May 2023|
|application mode||online submission|
|pay salary||Rupee. 35400-112400/-|
|job location||all over India|
Designation and Qualification
|post name||eligibility criteria|
|executive||Candidates must have a Certificate/ Degree Happen, btech, Diploma, engineering, Graduate or equivalent qualification from a recognized Institute/ Board.|
- according to age limit 29 May 2023
- Minimum age limit for candidates to apply Indian Navy Jobs 2023:18 years
- Candidates Maximum Age Limit to Apply Indian Navy Jobs 2023: 25 years
- Salary Pay for Indian Navy Chargeman Posts:
- Application Submission Fee for Candidates: All Other Candidates – Rs. 278/-
- Form submission fees for the candidates: Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Ex-Serviceman, Female – Nil
- Publication/Starting Date for Submission of Indian Navy Application: 15 May 2023
- Last Date to Submit Indian Navy Jobs Form: 29 May 2023
Indian Navy has officially released an advertisement for recruitment to the post of in charge. Candidates who are looking for Indian Navy Vacancy 2023 can use this opportunity and get the job if they fulfill all the criteria and eligibility for Indian Navy Jobs 2023.
Steps to Apply Online for Indian Navy Jobs 2023
As usual, this time also Indian Navy has sought online applications from the candidates. Contenders can check the steps given below to submit their Indian Navy Recruitment 2023 Form. The easiest way to apply online form is given below. Candidates willing to apply online for successful Indian Navy can follow these steps.
- First of all, read the complete Indian Navy Notification carefully!
- Redirect to the official hyperlink of Indian Navy – https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Click on the Career/Recruitment button
- Select Login/New Registration (If this is your first attempt for Indian Navy Vacancy)
- In that blank Indian Navy job form aspirant has to fill the details matching with your original documents
- Upload passport size photograph, signature
- Pay the official fee fee if applicable
- Just take the hard copy of the filled form
Indian Navy Jobs 2023 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Comment – All the information is collected from various online sources, while creating the content we have taken full efforts to make the content accurate and in good faith. But we (creators) will not be responsible for anything with anyone for any kind of mistake in the content. We advise the candidates to please cross check the official website and circular for more details.