Post Name: Fitter: Junior Stenographer, Artist-04 Posts.
brief information: National Council of Science Museums has released latest notification For ncsm recruitment 2023 Of Junior Stenographer, Artist-A vacancy But 04 Posts, Candidates who are interested in NCSM Junior Stenographer Vacancy 2023 can apply through official website NCSM Jobs. from 27 May 2023 9 June 2023.
NCSM Jobs Notification 2023 – Apply Online for Junior Stenographer, Artist-A 04 Posts
Those candidates who are interested in NCSM Vacancy 2023 after National Science Museum Recruitment 2023 and completed all eligibility criteria can read ncsm notification 2023 Earlier ncsm application form 2023, Below are the brief details of NCSM Artist-A Jobs 2023 official notification. Other details of NCSM Recruitment 2023 like age limit, educational qualification, NCSM Bharti 2023 selection process, application fee and how to apply are given below.
National Council of Science Museum Recruitment 2023
NCSM Vacancy Notification Details
- Candidates should have passed 10th, 12th, ITI, Diploma or equivalent from a recognized Board / University / Institute.
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 27 May 2023.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 9 June 2023.
- Junior Stenographer Pay Scale Level-4 Rs.25500/- to 81100/- Level 4.
- Initially the total emoluments are Rs.48207/- per month approx. in Kolkata.
- artist-one pay scale Level-2 Rs. 19900/- to 63200/-
- Initially the total emoluments are Rs.36126/- per month, approx. in Guwahati.
- General / OBC Application Fee Rupee. 885/- (Application Fee Rs.750/- + 18% GST Rs.135/-).
- SC/ST application fee is nil.
- Junior Stenographer Post- Candidates Maximum Age: 25 years.
- Artist-Maximum Age of a Candidate Following: 35 years.
- aptitude Test.
- Skill Test.
- Shorthand Test.
how to apply
- Mode of Application: Through Online.
- Job Location: Kolkata.
ncsm recruitment notification vacancy details Total: 04 posts
Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online