Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) has published an advertisement for Deputy Manager Recruitment 2023. Currently there are total 114 vacancies for which job seekers can apply. Check other details for NPCIL Recruitment 2023 below.
NPCIL Recruitment 2023: New Advertisement released recently Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited for rent deputy manager, NPCIL Jobs Notification is released for 114 vacancy, Candidates who have a Graduate, Law Certificate Degree in relevant discipline from a recognized Institute/ Board can submit their application before the last date of submission. 29 May 2023 is the last date.
Candidates can apply for official NPCIL notification if eligible. Information of NPCIL given in this article like Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited Recruitment 2023 Notification, NPCIL Recruitment 2023 Apply Online, Age Limit, Fee Structure, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Salary, Job Profile, NPCIL Admit Card 2023, Syllabus, and many more . We advised the candidates to avoid other sources for upcoming information Free job alert, official result And visit Highonstudy.com or official website https://npcilcareers.co.in.
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online 114 Deputy Manager Vacancy
Designation and Qualification
|post name||eligibility criteria|
|deputy manager||Candidates must have a Certificate/ Degree Graduate, Law or equivalent qualification from a recognized Institute/ Board.|
- according to age limit 29 May 2023
- Minimum age limit for the candidates to apply NPCIL Jobs 2023:18 years
- Candidates Maximum Age Limit to Apply NPCIL Jobs 2023: 30 years
- Salary Pay Scale for NPCIL Deputy Manager Posts: Rs. 50268-79662/-
- Application Submission Fee for Candidates: General, OBC, EWS – Rs. 150-500/-
- Form submission fees for the candidates: SC, ST, PWBD, ESM – No Fee
- Publication/Starting Date for Submission of NPCIL Application: 13 May 2023
- Last Date for NPCIL Jobs Form Submission: 29 May 2023
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) has officially released an advertisement for recruitment to the post of Deputy Manager, Junior Hindi Translator. Candidates who are looking for NPCIL Vacancy 2023 can use this opportunity and get the job if they fulfill all the criteria and eligibility for NPCIL Jobs 2023.
Steps to Apply Online for NPCIL Jobs 2023
As usual this time also NPCIL has invited online applications from the candidates. Contenders can check the steps given below to submit their NPCIL Recruitment 2023 Form. The easiest way to apply online form is given below. Aspirants can follow these steps for successful apply online of NPCIL.
- Firstly, read the complete NPCIL notification carefully!
- Redirect to NPCIL official hyperlink – https://npcilcareers.co.in
- Click on the Career/Recruitment button
- Select Login/New Registration (If this is your first attempt for NPCIL Vacancy)
- In that blank NPCIL job form aspirant has to fill the matching details with their original documents
- Upload passport size photograph, signature
- Pay the official fee fee if applicable
- Just take the hard copy of the filled form
Comment – All the information is collected from various online sources, while creating the content we have taken full efforts to make the content accurate and in good faith. But we (creators) will not be responsible for anything with anyone for any kind of mistake in the content. We advise the candidates to please cross check the official website and circular for more details.