TNPSC Recruitment 2023: Introducing a new notification released by Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission for the recruitment of assistant geologist, TNPSC Jobs Notification is released for 40 vacancies, Candidates who have a Graduate, M.Sc, Owner, Postgraduate Certificate Degree in relevant discipline from a recognized Institute/ Board can submit their application before the last date of submission. 23 June 2023 is the last date.
Candidates can apply for the official TNPSC Notification if they are eligible. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Recruitment 2023 Notification, TNPSC Recruitment 2023 Apply Online, Age Limit, Fee Structure, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Salary, Job Profile, TNPSC Admit Card 2023, Syllabus, and much more TNPSC Information given in this article. We advised the candidates to avoid other sources for upcoming information Free job alert, official result And visit Highonstudy.com or official website https://tnpsc.gov.in.
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online 40 Assistant Geologist Vacancy
|★ Job Highlights ★|
|Name of organization||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|job type||TNPSC Recruitment|
|Name of the Posts||assistant geologist|
|Dated||25 May 2023|
|last date||23 June 2023|
|application mode||online submission|
|pay salary||Rupee. 37700-119500/-|
Designation and Qualification
|post name||eligibility criteria|
|assistant geologist||Candidates must have a Certificate/ Degree Graduate, M.Sc, Owner, Postgraduate or equivalent qualification from a recognized Institute/ Board.|
- according to age limit 01 July 2023
- Minimum age limit for candidates to apply TNPSC Jobs 2023:18 years
- Candidates Maximum Age Limit to Apply TNPSC Jobs 2023: 32 years
- Salary Salary for TNPSC Assistant Geologist Posts:
- Application Submission Fee for Candidates: Exam Fee – Rs. 150/-
- Form submission fees for the candidates: Registration Fee – Rs. 150/-
- Publication/Starting Date for Submission of TNPSC Application: 25 May 2023
- Last Date for TNPSC Jobs Form Submission: 23 June 2023
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has officially released an advertisement for recruitment to the post of assistant geologist, Candidates who are looking for TNPSC Vacancy 2023 can use this opportunity and get the job if they fulfill all the criteria and eligibility for TNPSC Jobs 2023.
Steps to Apply Online for TNPSC Jobs 2023
As usual this time also TNPSC has called for online applications from the candidates. Contenders can check the steps given below to submit their TNPSC Recruitment 2023 Form. The easiest way to apply online form is given below. Candidates can follow these steps for successful apply online for TNPSC.
- First of all, read the complete TNPSC Notification carefully!
- Redirect to TNPSC official hyperlink – https://tnpsc.gov.in
- Click on the Career/Recruitment button
- Select Login / New Registration (If this is your first attempt for TNPSC Vacancy)
- In that blank TNPSC Job Form aspirant must fill the details matching with their original documents
- Upload passport size photograph, signature
- Pay the official fee fee if applicable
- Just take the hard copy of the filled form
TNPSC Jobs 2023 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Comment – All the information is collected from various online sources, while creating the content we have taken full efforts to make the content accurate and in good faith. But we (creators) will not be responsible for anything with anyone for any kind of mistake in the content. We advise the candidates to please cross check the official website and circular for more details.