UPSC Recruitment 2023: Here is a new notification which has been issued Union Public Service Commission for the recruitment of medical officer, Notification for UPSC Jobs has been released 285 Vacancies, Candidates who have a 12th, Agriculture, Diploma, Graduate, Law, LLB, M.Sc, MBBS, Postgraduate Certificate Degree in relevant discipline from a recognized Institute/ Board can submit their application before the last date of submission. 01 June 2023 is the last date.
Candidates can apply for official UPSC notification if they are eligible. Information of UPSC given in this article like Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2023 Notification, UPSC Recruitment 2023 Apply Online, Age Limit, Fee Structure, Eligibility Criteria, Salary Salary, Job Profile, UPSC Admit Card 2023, Syllabus, and many more. We advised the candidates to avoid other sources for upcoming information Free job alert, official result And visit Highonstudy.com or official website https://www.upsc.gov.in.
Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online 285 Medical Officer Vacancy
|★ Job Highlights ★|
|Name of organization||Union Public Service Commission|
|job type||upsc recruitment|
|Name of the Posts||
Central Government Jobs
|Dated||13 May 2023|
|last date||01 June 2023|
|application mode||online submission|
|pay salary||check notice|
|job location||all over India|
Designation and Qualification
- Candidates Maximum Age Limit to Apply UPSC Jobs 2023: 30 – 40 years
- Salary Salary for UPSC Medical Officer Posts:
- Application Submission Fee for Candidates: General, OBC, EWS – Rs. 25/-
- Form submission fees for the candidates: SC, ST, PWBD, Women – No Fee
- Publication/Starting Date for Submission of UPSC Application: 13 May 2023
- Last Date to Submit UPSC Jobs Form: 01 June 2023
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has officially released an advertisement for recruitment to the post of Medical Officer, Cabin Safety Inspector, Specialist, Assistant Chemist, Head Librarian, General Duty Medical Officer. Candidates who are looking for UPSC Vacancy 2023 can use this opportunity and get the job if they fulfill all the criteria and eligibility for UPSC Jobs 2023.
Steps to Apply Online for UPSC Jobs 2023
As usual, this time also UPSC has asked candidates for online applications. Contenders can check the steps given below to submit their UPSC Recruitment 2023 Form. The easiest way to apply online form is given below. Candidates can follow these steps for successful UPSC apply online.
- First of all, read the complete UPSC notification carefully!
- Redirect to UPSC official hyperlink – https://www.upsc.gov.in
- Click on the Career/Recruitment button
- Select Login/New Registration (If this is your first attempt for UPSC Vacancy)
- In that blank UPSC job form the aspirant has to fill the matching details with their original documents
- Upload passport size photograph, signature
- Pay the official fee fee if applicable
- Just take the hard copy of the filled form
UPSC Jobs 2023 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Comment – All the information is collected from various online sources, while creating the content we have taken full efforts to make the content accurate and in good faith. But we (creators) will not be responsible for anything with anyone for any kind of mistake in the content. We advise the candidates to please cross check the official website and circular for more details.